Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Self therapy

war_with_myself

war_with_myself

Overlord
★★★★★
After some self reflection and research, it turns out I may be:
-neurotic (i am anxious in general, and it gets pretty bad when being social or trying to approach women i'm attracted to)
-emotionally sensitive
-avoidant attachment style (I barely talk to my friends even though I'm in their discord server)
-alienated (i have feelings of being separated from the rest of society and even my friends)

I also smoke cigarettes as a way to cope with the above. I suspect if I don't smoke cigarettes, I may have
taken up another form of self destructive behavior, like drinking or heavy drug usage.

I'm trying to see if I can fix myself without going to therapy, and finally close out this horrid chapter of my life:fuk:

no fix for your face
no fix for your height

That chapter of your life is the whole book. There is most likely no way to change your brain in such a drastic way.

whatever you do, never step foot in a psychiatrists office. if you do, be very careful and do your research before taking anything

After some self reflection and research, it turns out I may be:
-neurotic (i am anxious in general, and it gets pretty bad when being social or trying to approach women i'm attracted to)
-emotionally sensitive
-avoidant attachment style (I barely talk to my friends even though I'm in their discord server)
-alienated (i have feelings of being separated from the rest of society and even my friends)

I also smoke cigarettes as a way to cope with the above. I suspect if I don't smoke cigarettes, I may have
taken up another form of self destructive behavior, like drinking or heavy drug usage.

I'm trying to see if I can fix myself without going to therapy, and finally close out this horrid chapter of my life:fuk:
It is good that you are seeking to solve the problems yourself. Therapists/psychologists/psychiatrists are mostly all scammers in a massive racket. They're not helpful at all unless you don't actually have any real problems (ie foids, normies, and Chad with "muh depression and anxiety" or when they LARP that they have a mental problem), or if you are completely mentally ill (such as detached from reality, psychotic, severe autism, OCD, etc). Outside of those very specific examples they are literally just greedy fuckers who took a few courses to get easy money and charge hundreds of dollars to say some scripted shit to you and put you on zombifying or mind numbing pills to make you blind to your problems and the reality you live in.

If you have real life problems that are caused by the circumstances you experience in your life, a therapist won't be able to help you 99.9% of the time. They are just there to take your money and waste your time. They aren't interested in helping you because if you get better that is one less chump paying them money. Normies love to shill for therapy online and even call it like "going to the gym for your mind" because they are copers who can't face the reality that they are just wasting time and money. They don't want to solve your problems and most of the time they can't do shit for you anyways even if they wanted to. They can't solve hypergamy or get you a gf.

Take it from me, I have been to three therapistfags in the past several years and not one of them did shit for me. Total waste of time and money. Never trying that shit again. Literally just being on this site to vent was better for my mental health than going to those dogshit scammers.

Last edited:
Never get professional help. Those thERapist will try to turn you into a beta cuck. It’s better to accept reality and that reality is incels will never ascend. The chapter of your life ended as soon as you came out of your mother womb.

I doubt you can change being neurotic for example. It's part of how your nervous system is wired.

None of that would matter if you were HTN+