Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How can you fuckers stomach watching Anime?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Almost every single fucking anime I see is full of bluepills and hot young tings getting ran through by v-tapered skinny twink chads. How can anyone endure this shit? When I LDAR (16 hours a day for the last 6 years) I play games that have zero blue-pill influences and avoid watching films about social validation and acceptance, and prefer to watch horrors and films about psycho cunts.

How do you bastards manage it?

I for one, don't watch dogshit slice of life anime. Can't fucking stand :bluepill: highschool anime's

I only like character who make woman suffers.

I for one, don't watch dogshit slice of life anime. Can't fucking stand :bluepill: highschool anime's

Yes...exactly.

Is that the Dragon Ball Super manga?

Yes. Thank you for noticing.

Your IQ is 70-80, yes? With the ease of your recognition abilities, I'd expect it to be 100+, much higher than the European foid average.

cultural thing

The only anime I have watched is Welcome to the NHK. Tried others but felt bored immediately.

You can always take the yuripill

Almost every single fucking anime I see is full of bluepills and hot young tings getting ran through by v-tapered skinny twink chads. How can anyone endure this shit? When I LDAR (16 hours a day for the last 6 years) I play games that have zero blue-pill influences and avoid watching films about social validation and acceptance, and prefer to watch horrors and films about psycho cunts.

Well fucking said. I despise anime and weeaboo culture. Anime fans seem to be the biggest worshippers of foids and chads on the planet. I would say I despise weeaboos altogether but I would probably tolerate an incel weeaboo pretty well.

Most anime is trash but there is few good anime worth a watch

There good ones tbh

Anime girls are different from the 3D creatures of real life. They aren't annoying and lazy.