Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How can you say "all our needs are met" to an incel???

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★★
Christmas was ok, far from ideal but ok. Then my family starts in making this speech in the evening about being grateful saying "all our needs are met"—meanwhile I am sitting silently thinking well you forgot about MY needs apparently :feelswhere:

And what's ironic is they always accuse me of being selfish when it is in fact them who have no concern for my endless struggle and suffering. And they know I am incel or at least know that I want a girlfriend so it's absolute nonsense to think I would agree.

Next year needs to be different or I may just have to rope. The thought of next Christmas and still being alone, and then the Christmas after that… watching my youth drown in solitary intransigence…

Thats why i hate normies. They can't accept the fact that not everyone is like them.

They typecast you as a comical character that is fine with where he is.

Thats why i hate normies. They can't accept the fact that not everyone is like them.
Narcissistic behaviour tbh. If I’m happy that means the world is right.

Christmas was ok, far from ideal but ok. Then my family starts in making this speech in the evening about being grateful saying "all our needs are met"—meanwhile I am sitting silently thinking well you forgot about MY needs apparently :feelswhere:

And what's ironic is they always accuse me of being selfish when it is in fact them who have no concern for my endless struggle and suffering. And they know I am incel or at least know that I want a girlfriend so it's absolute nonsense to think I would agree.

Next year needs to be different or I may just have to rope. The thought of next Christmas and still being alone, and then the Christmas after that… watching my youth drown in solitary intransigence…
They do not understand the incel/neet ways they will never begin to even slightly understand.

They typecast you as a comical character that is fine with where he is.
Yeah my life is a joke to them and I cannot even begin to explain everything as it would take a mountain of words. This is a pretty accurate assessment though.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back