Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why are we always mocked when we talk about our problems?

BlueCore

BlueCore

Orphaned by the teenage loves I never had
★★★★
I see this all too often, every time a guy talks about not having a gf and wanting one, I swear he's always called muh incel even when he didn't say anything controversial.

Why is it so bad that we talk about how our biological needs aren't being met? Are we supposed to just be quiet about it?

Meanwhile foids can talk shit about us so freely and nothing ever comes of it.

Also, it's even more braindead tier when guys in the same situation as us. mock us and always pull the "virgin but not incel" cope.

Because most people are bluepilled or redpilled, so they think you just have a shit personality due to complaining.

Or they think you can just gymmax your way to a GF and improooooove :soy:

They dont care, simple. They always say theres plenty of help out there for leaving the incel mindset but when it comes down it, they either ignore or mock us.

We will be ostracized when we start talking about the incel needs in society

Because society hates men

Even on Incel forums there is mocking

Because incel means bad genes. Bad genes = bad evil person according to dumb cruel normies

Muhh you're a inkies, you don't even had a good personality to impressive some wahmen:soy::feels:

Because most people are bluepilled or redpilled, so they think you just have a shit personality due to complaining.

yeah it's so retarded

normies can't understand not having a solution for a problem

They dont care, simple. They always say theres plenty of help out there for leaving the incel mindset but when it comes down it, they either ignore or mock us.
It's even more stupid when they just use incel as an insult regardless of whether the guy is one or not

The world hates us

and always pull the "virgin but not incel" cope.
I actually used to do this before discovering the blackpill. Because normies always say "incel" with such a negative connotation, and it's social suicide to admit that you are one

But then I discovered the blackpill and saw people openly referring to themselves as incels, and that was what made me comfortable enough to finally label myself as incel and accept what I am

This is also a really good point, to the average normie the idea of being an incel is probably unfathomable. They're low inhib and NT so they probably don't have much trouble getting dates and just project that onto others. "I'm not an incel, so how could anyone else be? It's clearly my great personality bro"

Because we are ugly, even if they don't know what we look like if you say you've never had a gf people will just assume to worst. Ugly people are treated like jokes

Low SMV males are treated like garbage. In other news, the sky is blue.

I see this all too often, every time a guy talks about not having a gf and wanting one, I swear he's always called muh incel even when he didn't say anything controversial.

Why is it so bad that we talk about how our biological needs aren't being met? Are we supposed to just be quiet about it?

Also, it's even more braindead tier when guys in the same situation as us. mock us and always pull the "virgin but not incel" cope.

Because fundamentally, these posts challenge the women-are-wonderful effect, which is a dogma in modern society.

Ie: If so many nice guys can't find a girlfriend, that may means that girls don't actually care about personality. Breaking that taboo is the first step toward a much deeper and darker rabbit hole.

Last edited:
I can’t even get my own family to care about it. We’re truly just meant to suffer in silence.

Whenever I confessed my problems people laugh or spit bluepill arguments

Because if we are in the right that means foids are in the wrong and they hate being in the wrong.
People will agree with the foid because they want to have sex with the foid and they think disagreeing with us increases their chances (it doesn't)

I can’t even get my own family to care about it. We’re truly just meant to suffer in silence.
I was feeling like complete shit about a year ago and broke down in front of my family...
They told me to try OLD and go outside, maybe try getting a new hobby like bowling :feelshaha:.
I knew deep down it was pointless but sometimes you are so down bad that you want to try anyway in desperation.
I currently have a job in a pretty social environment so it's obviously not that I'm not meeting people.

Because none of the big social movements align with it.

Traditionalists - don't want to hear anyone complain.

Feminists - don't want to hear men complain.

No one gives a fuck, our struggle and believe are Soo alien from What normies Conceive

This is also a really good point, to the average normie the idea of being an incel is probably unfathomable. They're low inhib and NT so they probably don't have much trouble getting dates and just project that onto others. "I'm not an incel, so how could anyone else be? It's clearly my great personality bro"
Yeah, I think its similar to the effect of a tsunami or hurricane hitting indonesia (I'm assuming you live nowhere near this country)
People die and stuff is destroyed, but I know you dont really give a shit, and it doesnt make you a bad person but thats just how it is, whats frustrating and the difference between inceldom and a tsunami is that you will not laugh at a tsunami victim or give shit advice about it.
Low SMV males are treated like garbage. In other news, the sky is blue.
Isnt water also blue brocel? :smonk:
Because fundamentally, these posts challenge the women-are-wonderful effect, which is a dogma in modern society.
Yeah thats another good thing to mention, its bad enough getting someone to break a percieved societal belief.
As well as the fact lets say you have an ugly incel having a debate with an attractive stacy, people will percieve the incel as ugly and unable to attract a mate whereas the stacy is attractive and can attract a mate so because of this the perceptions of each individual will alter the effectiveness of the arguments made regardless of who is correct or not, ugly people are seen as incompetent untrustworthy dumb etc. whereas attractive people are seen as the opposite and percieved positvely.
Whenever I confessed my problems people laugh or spit bluepill arguments
Bad idea, it has to be done in a way that the truth is mixed with lies, or you make the truth more palateable, the goal is to have people sympathise with you or understand you, not to give them the complete 100% truth, if you achieve sympathy first depending on the context the full truth could be revealed later in time.
Because if we are in the right that means foids are in the wrong and they hate being in the wrong.
People will agree with the foid because they want to have sex with the foid and they think disagreeing with us increases their chances (it doesn't)
This too, not much to say here just plain simping and orbiting.
They told me to try OLD and go outside, maybe try getting a new hobby like bowling :feelshaha:.
KEK

I went out with my "friends" after about a year and went bowling, my mother said I should join a bowling club or something lol, the fun of bowling though is going with friends, by itself the exicitement of it goes away after 1 game and completely diminishes after a second game.

Because we're ugly.

The world sees us below them they think they they are better than us becuase to us we were scum all society is narcissistic and selfish are probelms are instantly devalued once we speak them

It’s all about societal control and keeping the lid on things.

It’s about preserving the existing government and social power structure basically.

Thus the you know who’s feel they absolutely must keep dangerous ideas and potentially dangerous men contained and controlled and from powerful grass roots movements from forming that could spiral out of control that threaten their power via overthrow.

Part of it I think stems from the normie's inherent need to mog and feel superior to someone else. Most of the other replies in this thread are also accurate.

Gosh those scumbag mockers I would love to use those people as punching bags and torture them for mocking (in Minecraft)

The world sees us below them they think they they are better than us becuase to us we were scum all society is narcissistic and selfish are probelms are instantly devalued once we speak them
I wish we could punish them

They shouldn’t be complaining when incel terrorist attacks. That’s what happens for thier careless nature because that’s their fault for their evil careless mindset. That’s in a sense karma for them

they wanted to pretend the problem doesn't exist

that worked for a while but not since last years ago

they wanted to think you are alone in this

that also worked for a while but not anymore

now that they can't pretend that inceldom doesn't exist or that it's extreme anomaly they blame it all on you, hoping you quit calling out all the problems, adapt some redpiller/hustler/superhero/complex blame it all on you and then kill yourself and bury the inceldom with you

they hate you and want you dead