Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How chad was hunted and killed

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
It happened around 1940 near where i was born. An attractive young man just moved in the house which belonged to his aunt who died alone. He was an unemployed drunkyard who earned some money doing odd jobs helping housewives who were alone because their husbands were either working at the mine, at the city or digging for the local water supply.

Months later some elderly neighbour caught him having sex with another man's wife. The woman who was caught in anger admitted that she was not the only one. That frightened just about every man in the village and several managed to get a confession out of their wives.

About 50 men gathered to hunt down the man, most armed with axes but a few had Mauser rifles. One of them was begged by his cheating wife to spare the man. He grabbed the rifle and hit her with the stock. Now these rifles had metal butt plates on stocks and weighted a decent amount so the woman died after being struck a few times.

The man was nowhere to be found but because he left behind valuable belongings the mob expected that he would return during the night. So they left behind two men armed with Mauser rifles to guard his house.
In the middle of the night the two heard noises coming from the chimney. Inside they found a man and shot him with a rifle.

No one was arrested for the murder and rumours were spread that Germans killed the cheating couple that ran away.

That's how Chads should be dealt with for cucking every man alive.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

The really funny thing is that foids would view this story as tragedy and view the Chad and wives as an innocent victims and the husbands as evil villains.

This is a good story. They should have fucked the women too, unfaithful bitches.

I wosy I could hunt down every male who is better looking than me without repercussion. I would target males with naturally wide shoulders who arent short specially.