Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come most holes are bigger than me

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I am a greedy overweight bastard who hardly does much exercise yet most holes I see in public are at least my size or even bigger by quite a lot.

How is it possible to be fat on tutorial mode?

It makes sense for a coping incel but why normies and foids lets themselves ago is beyond me

I can be in healthy weight in 2 months if I wanted to be

They're swallowing too much chad semen. All that protein without exercise is making them holes fat.

Because society not only doesnt shame them for it, they actively promote overweight under the disguise of "body positivity"

They go on dates paid by betabuxxers or tinder dates so they can eat whatever they want without any consequences.

There's also the whole "body-positivity" movement that only is accepted for women, encouraging them to be fatter.

I am a greedy overweight bastard who hardly does much exercise yet most holes I see in public are at least my size or even bigger by quite a lot.

How is it possible to be fat on tutorial mode?

It makes sense for a coping incel but why normies and foids lets themselves ago is beyond me
how tall r u

Because society not only doesnt shame them for it, they actively promote overweight under the disguise of "body positivity"
Crazy times we live in.