Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How come Norman’s never point out size difference in fights?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Look at this short video for instance:
View: https://youtu.be/xCCstr60vQg

Big dude “punks” a smaller dude. And I saw comments with tons of likes saying “this is a man every woman needs” or “this is a real man”, it’s as if no one points out that the big dude genetically mogs the smaller manlet to Mars and back. He’s taller, wider shoulders, and bigger muscles (probably better muscle genetics). You rarely ever see a Manlet bully a big guy.

Is normal fags definition of a “real man” an ogre who mogs and bullies manlets?

Because as long as he is defending a foid, it doesn't matter for them

Height halo

The Manlet probably didn't even say anything

unattractive men are always seen as bad people
100% he probably just looked at his "girl" cross-eyed or something

I try not to look at or talk to people for this exact reason

They are saying now that Logan Cuck is boxing against BBC Mayweather
"hurrr durr Mayweather is a manlet"

Man, I can't wait for him to knock out that obnoxious tallfag JBW :feelsdevil:

It'll mark the start of worldwide manlet uprising tbh :feelscomfy:

Big dude “punks” a smaller dude. And I saw comments with tons of likes saying “this is a man every woman needs” or “this is a real man”, it’s as if no one points out that the big dude genetically mogs the smaller manlet to Mars and back. He’s taller, wider shoulders, and bigger muscles (probably better muscle genetics). You rarely ever see a Manlet bully a big guy.

Is normal fags definition of a “real man” an ogre who mogs and bullies manlets?
Probably the same reason why normies unquestioningly go along with a tall guy getting with much shorter and smaller women but openly give smaller men shit whenever someone says those smaller men are making women uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back