Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How come psychopaths/sociopaths are never portrayed as completely ugly looking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Serial killer, lawyer, CEO, con man etc.

One thing they all are is not completely ugly.

Does anyone consider ER a sociopath? They consider him a whiny loser who couldn't get laid so he took out on others. They almost don't want to call him a sociopath coz that term seems to have a cool alpha connotation to it

Yes you hit the nail there. it's like that term is reserved for chads

They are, it's just that they aren't as memorable to you, because ugly sociopaths are never portrayed as sympathetic characters or antihero protagonists

Typically if an sociopath is portrayed in fiction as ugly, he is either the villain of the story or a monster/boogeyman that the protagonists are escaping from.

Last edited:
ER was autistic and narcissistic, and would be termed sociopathic because this is often associated with high neuroticism (unlike psychopathy) and he was driven by all these factors to commit quite an antisocial deed.

Psychopathy, as distinct from sociopathy, is the Chad diagnosis because psychopaths (much like Chads) are born, not created, and one of the traits of psychopathy is literally sexual promiscuity, not to mention charm and lacking all inhibition.

Interestingly enough, ER was presumed to be a "psychopath" today on this very forum -- by someone critiquing the intellectual stagnation of psychology, no less:

It would be even plausible to say and not too hard to prove that Eliot Roger and other alleged incels who committed horrible crimes were psychopaths first and just happen to be incels.

Last edited:
Being a sociopath is actually a positive trait, it shows you are assertive and you can control others to get what you want.

You also need a certain level of looks to amass enough social capital where you can control others.

Being a sociopath is actually a positive trait, it shows you are assertive and you can control others to get what you want.

You also need a certain level of looks to amass enough social capital where you can control others.
Sociopathy implies sloppiness and brute force rather than sophistication and manipulation (which is more in the purview of psychopathy).

Whether it's a positive or a negative trait depends entirely upon what sort of social status your ego considers to be important (i.e., your "values") and whether you are capable of living up to it.

Much like it is "good" to be narcissistic if you are actually praised by other people (your ultimate desire) rather than looked down upon by them, it is also "good" to be sociopathic if you are actually feared/respected by other people (your ultimate desire) rather than brutalized and tormented by them.

A narcissistic sociopath who is low-status will simply burn out in a blaze of obscurity. While Elliot Rodger, for example, has gained some posthumous admiration from us and has struck a certain fear into the heart of the system, his publicity has overall resulted in the excoriation of his ego: he is even more looked down upon for his pretensions and even more a subject of bullying now. This must be part of the reason why he decided to kill himself after his rampage; his sloppiness and unrealized desires even as it concerned his revenge fantasies were exposed for all to see, and death was preferable to dealing with the fall-out of that.

Being a sociopath/psychopath is acceptable as long as you're good looking.

If you're good looking, you can do anything and be anyone you want to be, soyciety will support you no matter what due to halo effect.

ER was autistic and narcissistic, and would be termed sociopathic because this is often associated with high neuroticism (unlike psychopathy) and he was driven by all these factors to commit quite an antisocial deed.

Psychopathy, as distinct from sociopathy, is the Chad diagnosis because psychopaths (much like Chads) are born, not created, and one of the traits of psychopathy is literally sexual promiscuity, not to mention charm and lacking all inhibition.

Interestingly enough, ER was presumed to be a "psychopath" today on this very forum -- by someone critiquing the intellectual stagnation of psychology, no less:
Thank you for the criticism.
I am not a psycologycel. I am not familiar with all the terms. What I tried to say in the quoted line is that not all Incels (in fact a negligible number of incels) having mental problems.
Moreover, as we should delink ourselves from people like ER and other mass murderers since dumb normies simply think that “if one incel committed a crime that all incels are like that”.
I am raising against the demonization of incels.
This demonization is morally wrong, statistically inaccurate and most importantly harms our already half-dead self-esteem.

If you have any other corrective criticism please write it or PM it and will gladly fix my post.

I also know that it is wrong to talk about subjects I have no idea in. but this forum is too obsessed with BS that and an outsider would think that these incels are not just violent but also fucking retards. But WE CAN FIX IT.

They’re all created

There’s no such thing as a person devoid of emotion

Thank you for the criticism.
I am not a psycologycel. I am not familiar with all the terms. What I tried to say in the quoted line is that not all Incels (in fact a negligible number of incels) having mental problems.
Moreover, as we should delink ourselves from people like ER and other mass murderers since dumb normies simply think that “if one incel committed a crime that all incels are like that”.
I am raising against the demonization of incels.
This demonization is morally wrong, statistically inaccurate and most importantly harms our already half-dead self-esteem.

If you have any other corrective criticism please write it or PM it and will gladly fix my post.

I also know that it is wrong to talk about subjects I have no idea in. but this forum is too obsessed with BS that and an outsider would think that these incels are not just violent but also fucking retards. But WE CAN FIX IT.
I enjoyed your post and it stimulated good discussion, so take 'nothing personnel' :feelzez:

Critiquing viewpoints out in the open serves to stimulate even more good discussion, so we should not shy away from it, and I do not pretend to be an infallible authority myself.

The thing about the stigma of mass-murderers is that it serves to give us publicity, and social changes are never achieved without an associated threat against society, whether potential or kinetic or both.

The reason capitalists were so conciliatory in the latter 20th century (until the Reagan era) was the threat of communism, and it was not until this threat receded that they felt confident enough to impose onto society the financialized wageslavery which now pervades it.

Richard Nixon and even George Wallace (or George Wallace and even Richard Nixon, depending upon your prejudices) was economically to the left of most Democratic Party politicians today.

The point being that if we were merely a movement of men unattractive to women seeking social acceptance, and had no connotations of rebelliousness, then we would logically have no choice but to embrace the bluepill and play out our allotted roles of being socially stepped upon and exploited for exceedingly diminishing returns.

Much like seduction, this comes with a bit of 'push and pull,' and the ultimate objective is for society to see that while most incels are not threatening, some are, and an increasingly high proportion too, and unless peaceful reforms are made, violent dislocations are inevitable. A chaotic society in which women and psychopathic parasites have unprecedented social powers and privileges yields similarly chaotic fruit.

They’re all created

There’s no such thing as a person devoid of emotion
There certainly are such people, and they rule over us, if they're not biting at our ankles.

Last edited:
I enjoyed your post and it stimulated good discussion, so take 'nothing personnel' :feelzez:
It was my main goal!

Critiquing viewpoints out in the open serves to stimulate even more good discussion, so we should not shy away from it, and I do not pretend to be an infallible authority myself.

The thing about the stigma of mass-murderers is that it serves to give us publicity, and social changes are never achieved without an associated threat against society, whether potential or kinetic or both.

The reason capitalists were so conciliatory in the latter 20th century (until the Reagan era) was the threat of communism, and it was not until this threat receded that they felt confident enough to impose onto society the financialized wageslavery which now pervades it.

Richard Nixon and even George Wallace (or George Wallace and even Richard Nixon, depending upon your prejudices) was economically to the left of most Democratic Party politicians today.

The point being that if we were merely a movement of men unattractive to women seeking social acceptance, and had no connotations of rebelliousness, then we would logically have no choice but to embrace the bluepill and play out our allotted roles of being socially stepped upon and exploited for exceedingly diminishing returns.

Much like seduction, this comes with a bit of 'push and pull,' and the ultimate objective is for society to see that while most incels are not threatening, some are, and an increasingly high proportion too, and unless peaceful reforms are made, violent dislocations are inevitable. A chaotic society in which women and psychopathic parasites have unprecedented social powers and privileges yields similarly chaotic fruit.

You raised several good and quite brutal points that I have not thought before.

Our grievances are illegitimate. “Man up” will be the only non-aggressive response they will give us. The only voice we can make as a “community'' is this outcry of despair in the form of someone going ER and killing innocent people. That’s freaking brutal - we are in deep shit. We are like a beast backed into the corner - we can only cry but they will have no mercy for us. The video I covered is actually a good example of that since this therapist has absolutely zero competition and only blames and demonizes incels.

So we “need” crazy people like ER because otherwise, we will disappear from the public discourse - ER is our PR (public relations).

But then the question is how can we raise our grievances without being ridiculed nor pushbacked? Going ER is not a legit way of doing PR.

As an economiccel, I thought it would be sufficient to explain and estimate the social losses caused by inceldom. But even Incels don't want to hear it.

There certainly are such people, and they rule over us, if they're not biting at our ankles.

Flawed Jew logic

All humans have emotions!

Another dumb narrative made by the already retarded psychological soyciety

Serial killer, lawyer, CEO, con man etc.

One thing they all are is not completely ugly.

Does anyone consider ER a sociopath? They consider him a whiny loser who couldn't get laid so he took out on others. They almost don't want to call him a sociopath coz that term seems to have a cool alpha connotation to it
ER wasn't a sociopath/psychopath or even a narcissist.

What he was, was a psychotic.

And with his particular mental illness he pantomined behavior that he saw in others that he personally determined was how a "Chad" would act with the deductive reasoning being that if he could only act the same he'd have the same level of success with women.

This of course did not work for ER as like most of us he also suffered from a severely introverted and shy personality so he couldn't even bring himself to apply what he'd learned from observation (ie observing of Chads and their narcissistic behavior) on women.

He expected/hoped that they'd simply come to him and perhaps strike up a conversation but none ever truly did although I believe during one of his walks I think I remember reading him say a girl did at least say hi to him once but he was too shy to say anything back to her.

Anyway due to Elliot's pantomine of what he believed was Chad behavior thats why all the ignorant, retarded NPC's out there branded him a "narcissist" even though he was most definitely not.

In anycase psychopaths are probably portrayed good looking most often by Jew Hollywood since its generally true about them unfortunately or at the very least their faux charming personality and ability to effectively mirror a person's own personality back at them and what they most deeply want in a partner may perhaps give the illusion to their intended victims that they are better looking (the psychopaths that is) than they really are.

So if the Hollywood Jews tell the truth once in a while such as in their "good looking" portrayal of psychopaths its probably for a combination of marketing reasons (ie sex sells) as well perhaps that some cultural truths/beliefs are so deeply ingrained ie the idea or reality of the "good looking psychopath" that they figure why go against the grain and risk movie audience dollars?

Yes you hit the nail there. it's like that term is reserved for chads
5aa1ce5742e1cc3e0e610ea4

It only counts when chad is a sociopath. An incel being a sociopath is kind of normal given how shit their life is.

ER was ugly by american standards though.