Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How come sex is not important, yet my taxes go for abortions, child support, free contraceptives for toilets?

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
If it wasn't important why does government forces wagecels to pay for this shit?

I agree, that is serious ragefuel when I pay my inevitably high and yet still growing tax bill

It's a good reason to aim for NEET lifestyle if you can

Moving to ID cuz this is a high quality point

I agree, that is serious ragefuel when I pay my inevitably high and yet still growing tax bill

It's a good reason to aim for NEET lifestyle if you can

Moving to ID cuz this is a high quality point
Government forcefully cucks wagecels, and if they don't pay they put them in jail

Government forcefully cucks wagecels, and if they don't pay they put them in jail
This is why I try to minimize my tax burden as much as possible (within the limits of the law)

This is why I try to minimize my tax burden as much as possible (within the limits of the law)
Or reduce the cuckery by moving to a shithole country, yet working on rotation basis and getting USD

Because low value, subhuman males that are only tolerated for their taxable labour are gaslighted into believing that sex isn't important when in reality it's the reason skyscrapers exist.

That's why we need to abolish taxes and currency, literally paying for chads to have sex with toilets