Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How did foids reject you ?

Title

• Total voters
A stacy that I asked out had her boyfriend come to say i "dont want no smoke" and threatened to beat me up if i kept talking to her.

i only asked out stacys. never average foids or unattractive foids.

Never, I'm mentally too weak to deal with the rejection

when i was trying to get a date they would just use me for some minutes of validation then proceed to ghost me or block me

They just told me they weren't into me or they only saw me as a friend.

“i never want you to talk to me again”

“i don’t like you that way”

taking like days to reply to texts basic stuff

After university was finished = Instant Ghosting

Straight up insult no needed for excuses
Foids dont even act anymore

multiple ways. My first rejection was the girl just tearing up, being completely silent, and just walking away without saying anything and never speaking to me again. The very next day my "friend" who knew i liked her started going out with her. Others have been more polite.

Last edited:
Ghosting by text is one thing but being ghosted in person is another kind of brutal.

Basically the 5 times I got rejected :

- 1st (6th grade) : I implied I liked her but never got any answer
- 2nd (10th grade) : I proposed her on a date IRL, she accepted, then changed her mind bc "in fact I don't really want anymore"
- 3rd (2nd year of uni) : I sent her a message on snapchat, she never answered it
- 4th (4th year of uni) : I sent her a message on fb, she told me it wasn't reciprocal
- 5th (4th year of uni) : I sent her a text message, she told me she wasn't interested and she'll never be

This, better to play it safe than make a fool out of yourself.
Yup. Getting rejected, especially in brutal ways, haunts you for a very long time. I still cringe at some of the shit I did back in my PUA days. Chads rarely get rejected in brutal ways, this gives them the confidence to know that the worst that can happen is a soft rejection.

Didn't happen - Nearly all trips in adolescence were orchestrated by someone else.

I’ve been rejected through all methods also “I see you more like a brother”, “I’m not really into black guys”, “she walked away when I asked her out”. I think those are some you missed

I’ve been rejected through all methods also “I see you more like a brother”, “I’m not really into black guys”, “she walked away when I asked her out”. I think those are some you missed
The first one is actually kinda friendly ngl

They spat on my face and stole my money

called creepy, ewww, who is that short ugly guy :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

A stacy that I asked out had her boyfriend come to say i "dont want no smoke" and threatened to beat me up if i kept talking to her.

i only asked out stacys. never average foids or unattractive foids.
Don’t want no smoke? I would’ve beat his zoom zoom faggot ass for speaking in code:feelswhat::feelswhat:

100% of the time "I have a boyfriend". So when I'm asked why I'm single I just say everyone already has a boyfriend and the person asking me has nothing to say.

Usually the I have a boyfriend line or just ghosting.

In every way imaginable.Since used to dig a little bit before asking girls out,the "I have a boyfriend line "was not used that much.They said :I'm sorry but i can't date a short guy,you are not my type ,you will find someone but i don't want to ruin the friendship we have.The most brutal one said that if i ever talk with her she will put someone to beat me and that i better never talk with her again