Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did infinity become mod

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How did @Infinity become mod he has graynigger stats while I have truecel stats 66 days online and a 5 digit post count I mog most people here

Master handed over the forum to Infinity when he left.

Yeah and the nigger has 15 days online such BS
He payed to keep the forum up once Master left, if I’m correct. @Fat Link can fill you in.

first you stole @Reclus3 name and now you stole @Infinity profile picture :lasereyes:

He took over paying for the forum costs and all that after Serge and Master had their sudden outing... :feelsjuice:

I'm still not entirely convinced he was ever actually an incel, though; I guess he just left after Master came back. :feelssus:

He took over paying for the forum costs and all that after Serge and Master had their sudden outing... :feelsjuice:

I'm still not entirely convinced he was ever actually an incel, though; I guess he just left after Master came back. :feelssus:
he is a humble servant for inceldia :feelzez: