Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How did old people cope with bullying

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
How did old people cope with everything?
Why can’t we?

Joe Biden says to buy a shotgun!

I hope i have enough stimulation money left over after i buy a few cases of depends to cover the cost of one. And some shells.

I heard on the web'site that they're loud. I better turn down my hearing aid if thats the case

Society was more connected back then. They probably coped through religonmaxxing.

Society was more connected back then. They probably coped through religonmaxxing.
@turbocuckcel_7000 has said that bullying as you know it now was way less common before the late 80s and I agree with him tbh
Bullying back then was the more physical kind that you could confront easily so older generations probably dealt with it better.

@turbocuckcel_7000 has said that bullying as you know it now was way less common before the late 80s and I agree with him tbh
Bullying back then was the more physical kind that you could confront easily so older generations probably dealt with it better.
Yea I would have preferred physical bullying to the shit I dealt with. At least with physical bullying its possible to gym maxx and fight back. In today's bullying theres really no way for an incel to counter attack.

Yea I would have preferred physical bullying to the shit I dealt with. At least with physical bullying its possible to gym maxx and fight back.
Yeah and what's more that kind of physical bullying is still the more recognized type. The sustained harassment type of bullying is dismissed by this same arrogant society that complains that incels calling female celebrities fat is cyberbullying.
In today's bullying theres really no way for an incel to counter attack.
In today's bullying it's all about plausible deniability and only letting the mask of aggression and hate slip a few times. It's so bad that even the bullies don't think they are bulllies and instead laugh when you confront them and tell you that you are being too sensitive. Imo this used to be a type of bullying more common amongst foids but it's spilled over probably as people have realized it's easier to bully others this way.