Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How did you find the incel community?

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I was on r9k and I saw a post that said "Incels r monsters they want 2 legalize rape!!!" I thought that was awesome so I searched and found r/incels.

How did you find out about the incel community?

I found it through /r/incelheaven

I used to use the reddit page, found out about that from various "Red pill" sites. Also heard about it from Wizchan and a few boards on 8ch. I didn't realize that this is where everyone from the reddit page went until a few months ago.

I was on reddit, someone mentioned r/incels. They mentioned it in the bluepilled way "incels complain about looks when it's really their personality!"

A little light bulb went off in my head ("these guys get it"), and I started browsing r/incels. Then that was taken down. I continued hovering over reddit and found a link to this site.

However, I was following "incel" type folks for a while now. I knew about eggy (not really incel) a long time ago, and some other youtube people who were still virgins.

Elliot Rodger talked about Incels so I looked it up

I first found r/foreveralone, from there i learned about r/incels and made the switch.

Through reddit's constant demonizations or /r/incels.

r9k shitting on wizchan > wizchan shitting on psl > lookism jewboy mod with his cryptoware > incels.is no longer on cuckit

I used to post on Forever Alone and heard about Incels from there, though I didn't think much of it at the time as I was still bluepilled.
Then one night, I suffered through the most agonizing rejection imagineable - it was the worst I have ever felt in my life, as if all of my hopes died.

That was when the anger came, which then turned to bitterness. It was then that I was reborn; now a jaded, hateful, and blackpilled incel.

Femoids made me into this.

Someone accused a guy on r/tinder of being an incel. Looked it up, found the sub.

I found a video of MGTOW 101 talking about ER

I used to be on the misc bodybuilding forum back in 2013 and I remember people were posting things from PUAHate(rip) and I thought it was some of the funniest things I've ever saw, like morphs and the self-down talk. Been in the incelosphere ever since

i have no idea. i honestly cant remember.

ive just been on /r/incels since it existed. i have no idea how i got there but it was my safe haven.

Googled about hating women and never having a girlfriend and came across puahate and foreveralone

Countless Google searches on why I'm so lonely and despised.

EGGY. Take the blackpill

It helped open my eyes to the truth. Ive always know that somehow the world was rigged and that i had no chance but the egg helped me accept it and understand it. Still the best vid on youtube,Much love to EGGY.:heart::heart::heart:

People dropping blackpills which I followed to /r/incelibate. After that got banned I kind of forgot about it for a while.

R9k, havent visited that place since then.

I found out from a youtube video trying to mock incels.

no idea, i think it was r/fa or somewhere else on the frontppage's comment section? idk but redditors who complained about incels created even more

It never really "clicked" in my head that my status as a male virgin put me on a level separate from everyone else, despite my desperate attempts searching for a place that wasnt full of normies.

by being a male virgin, it just means so much. EVERYONE is a normie. If you're a male virgin, you're dead bottom of society, there's US and then there's THE NORMIES.

It doesn't matter if you're a NEET or hikikomor etc or whatever BS, at the end of the day being a virgin is the most legit card you can carry.

had shit life, ranted about it first on league of legends forums, then /r/rant and other shit reddit forums, /r/foreveralone then found /r/incels

Through aspie google searches like 'good jawline' and 'projecting chin'. Then everything clicked

Jfl at this life

/r/inceltears ironically

I was posting on 8chan and it was mentioned

I was looking for information about the Elliot rodger case. I knew of the shooting during the day it happend but I never actively looked for anything else aside from "My twisted world"

Also through aspie searches about how to get more tinder matches I found lookism

I used to post on Forever Alone and heard about Incels from there, though I didn't think much of it at the time as I was still bluepilled.
Then one night, I suffered through the most agonizing rejection imagineable - it was the worst I have ever felt in my life, as if all of my hopes died.

That was when the anger came, which then turned to bitterness. It was then that I was reborn; now a jaded, hateful, and blackpilled incel.

Femoids made me into this.
Can you describe the events of that rejection? I’ve always been interested in one big seismic event that can push someone into an extreme ideology, probably because for me it was a thousand little things instead.

White knights in the comments calling everyone incels.

/r/unpopularopinion

lots of incels kept showing up. at the time i was bluepilled and it was easy to get sucked into the common hate circlejerk so i joined in. in fact i even went on /r/incels to laugh at the posts and use them as material. but as i kept lurking i slowly realised the truth in all these seemingly "bizarre" posts and i could see right though shitty bluepill platitudes like confidence and personality. then i swallowed the blackpill and digested it. soon enough that subreddit shut down and i joined this forum.