Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How did you react whenever you HAD to work with females in places like school?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
Just curious. I had the misfortune of being assigned to groups where I was the only male and it was fucking hell. They'd treat me like shit and wouldn't even try to hide it like men do. Nowadays whenever I have to do stuff like that I just ignore everyone and do the entire assignment myself. Sucks but I'd rather spend a few hours more on an assignment than get reported for sexual harassment.

I think the real question is how did they react, not well I can tell you that. "Ewww".

Males were as incompetent as females so it didn't changed much tbh

They were overachievers and used to do most of the work so it was fine.

I sat across from two foids a whole semester no words were said they would talk to each other but I was like a ghost

Just curious. I had the misfortune of being assigned to groups where I was the only male and it was fucking hell. They'd treat me like shit and wouldn't even try to hide it like men do. Nowadays whenever I have to do stuff like that I just ignore everyone and do the entire assignment myself. Sucks but I'd rather spend a few hours more on an assignment than get reported for sexual harassment.
Truecel trait: The teacher always helps you find your grouping because no one chooses you first :feelsrope:

I didn't give a fuck, the real question was how would they react to working with me. Some were fine, others were so fucking over dramatic and just weighed down the entire group because they refused to do shit.