Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do burgercels do it?

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
There would be plenty of times that if my father had a revolver in the back of his drawer that I would blow my brains out as soon as possible.

Even if I was 14 coming back from a brutal day of school, getting berated by teachers and students alike, that I would run to that gun so incredibly quickly so I can end my suffering.

Especially when it was an exam period. Imagine getting bullied by students and abused by teachers just so a low IQ brainlet like myself had to study 6 months worth of shit I don't even remember due to severe depression. I would paint the ceiling red without any second guesses.

How do you burgercels do it? Genuinely?

There would be plenty of times that if my father had a revolver in the back of his drawer that I would blow my brains out as soon as possible.

Even if I was 14 coming back from a brutal day of school, getting berated by teachers and students alike, that I would run to that gun so incredibly quickly so I can end my suffering.

Especially when it was an exam period. Imagine getting bullied by students and abused by teachers just so a low IQ brainlet like myself had to study 6 months worth of shit I don't even remember due to severe depression. I would paint the ceiling red without any second guesses.

yeah ive thought same shit
if i had access to guns i would have roped probably
i wanted to die so bad in my teens because of school, i went full schizo
i thought i have brain cancer or something that would kill me soon and then i would find relief

Fear of Hell and my mother needing me is the only thing that’s kept me from ending it all.

I would have killed myself in my teens had I never been exposed to Christianity.

I pretty much knew it was ovER or never really began at around or at 15.

Fear of Hell and my mother needing me is the only thing that’s kept me from ending it all.

I would have killed myself in my teens had I never been exposed to Christianity.

same, around teens i wanted to die so bad but started reading bible
and other stuff related
without that as final hope i would have roped

also knew it was over at around 13-15. I knew i could not make it and would be homeless or something in future
and it actually happened

l would possibly kill my dad, sister and me. But who knows.

same, around teens i wanted to die so bad but started reading bible
and other stuff related
without that as final hope i would have roped

also knew it was over at around 13-15. I knew i could not make it and would be homeless or something in future
and it actually happened
You actually ended up homeless?

Brutal.

Do you have housing of some kind now?

You actually ended up homeless?

Brutal.

Do you have housing of some kind now?
yeah they put me in this room with 2 other ex hobos :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
im getting help now
got diagnosed with autism while living here
its an apartment with kitchen, toilet and bunch of rooms. I just rot in my room all day and only leave to shower, eat and do laundry

I would undoubtedly be dead, along with my family, if I had access to firearms.

Which would have been a good thing tbh. Every day everything gets worse.

tbh, just having a gun tucked away that you know you can pull out at anytime, and just end it is kind of freeing in a way

tbh, just having a gun tucked away that you know you can pull out at anytime, and just end it is kind of freeing in a way
yes paradoxically the option of suicide makes you less suicidal
general principle with humans, giving options, even if false options or just apparent options, puts people at ease

yes paradoxically the option of suicide makes you less suicidal
general principle with humans, giving options, even if false options or just apparent options, puts people at ease
Well put, yes

Im not a burguer, but in jewnited states guns are hilarous legal, sadly leftards want to make them illegal

also knew it was over at around 13-15.
I also knew it was over for me at a very early age. In the beginning of highschool I knew that things like a girlfriend or a degree were going to be insurmountable tasks for someone of my caliber.

Unfortunately the prophecy became reality :feelsbadman:

Inb4 "muh self fulfilling prophecy" no amount of postive thinking were ever going to get me a degree. I just hit my IQ ceiling hard.

I also knew it was over for me at a very early age. In the beginning of highschool I knew that things like a girlfriend or a degree were going to be insurmountable tasks for someone of my caliber.

Unfortunately the prophecy became reality :feelsbadman:

Inb4 "muh self fulfilling prophecy" no amount of postive thinking were ever going to get me a degree. I just hit my IQ ceiling hard.
tbh you sound like you are very mentally clear in vocaroos you send me and stuff but that could just cuz you have autism so you are very logical and stuff :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

but yeah, statistically speaking it was over for us long ago, being ethnic, autistic, male and ugly, i mean jfl what do you expect

tbh you sound like you are very mentally clear in vocaroos you send me and stuff but that could just cuz you have autism so you are very logical and stuff :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

but yeah, statistically speaking it was over for us long ago, being ethnic, autistic, male and ugly, i mean jfl what do you expect
Being a highschool drop out is killing me. I am thinking about going back but I just can't function in a school context anymore. I am just looking for a job so I can buy some more copes.

getting bullied is mainly a manlet trait ngl

Being a highschool drop out is killing me. I am thinking about going back but I just can't function in a school context anymore. I am just looking for a job so I can buy some more copes.
i only made it because of luck
couldnt study anyway, environmentally and physically fucked

- had to share a room and bed with mogger brother
- family bullying me
- autism
- health issues (could not sleep, eat, fucked hormones)
- bullied in school

i was held back 3 times total and 2 times in HS
i only graduated because this retard tried to ruin my reputation by telling people i was abused dog
but it backfired and people start virtue signalling
by giving me better grades than i deserve
i know this for fact because i would tell teachers like give me an F i didnt study fuck
and they would refuse

and i overheard teachers talk behind my back about how i am abused
and shit

and 1 year before i graduate teacher told our class last year too many student fail
aka quota was not met
you get what im getting at

i only graduate because of giga luck
or i would have fail too
ngl

i know this for fact because i would tell teachers like give me an F i didnt study fuck
and they would refuse

and i overheard teachers talk behind my back about how i am abused
and shit
Abused dog halo effect bailed you out.

There was this one history teacher that loved me because I was acing his classes and he was begging the other teachers not to send me down to those fucking retarded savage ethnics in the lower courses but they didn't listen and choose to ruin my live instead.

1 decision made my life infinitely worse. And this is why I fucking hate all these STEMcels here. Atleast you have an academic future and career prospects. I don't have shit.

and 1 year before i graduate teacher told our class last year too many student fail
aka quota was not met
you get what im getting at

i only graduate because of giga luck
or i would have fail too
ngl
You deserve it mang not that you can do a whole lot with a hs diploma but it's still something.

Abused dog halo effect bailed you out.

There was this one history teacher that loved me because I was acing his classes and he was begging the other teachers not to send me down to those fucking retarded savage ethnics in the lower courses but they didn't listen and choose to ruin my live instead.

1 decision made my life infinitely worse. And this is why I fucking hate all these STEMcels here. Atleast you have an academic future and career prospects. I don't have shit.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
fucked up as fuck ngl

yeah same, my only future option is to suck hobo cock for crack, unless i get on perma neetbux
and not on the temp shit i am on rn

You deserve it mang not that you can do a whole lot with a hs diploma but it's still something.
yeah its useless here
in germany oyu need qualifications for everything which takes like 3 years of slavery and additional school to get
is ova

Do you get psych evaluations to determine that? Just game the system and act even more autistic, not too much before you get send to a nut house.
im already doing that bro :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
you have no idea
yes i get psych evals every month
every month i go to a hospital and they give me a paper that says i cant work
and then I give that paper to local job agency

i also went to job office psych eval and it was 2 foids, intern and psychologist, and they laughed at me when i told them how fucked my life is

about acting it out to make it worse - i have to for survival
basically if i act as competent as I am, people just assume im larping or some shit
but if i just act slightly more retarded than i am
i fall into that mental category where normies cant shit on me anymore because it becomes "evil" in the eyes of soceity
its becomes like shitting on wheelchair cripple

i have this female social worker treat me like shes my mom :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
i just look at ground and mumble and she speaks for me
if i dont do this, they will kill me, I will be forced to do shit that I literally can not do without roping or becoming hobo again

and they laughed at me when i told them how fucked my life is
Staring Ice Cube GIF

Empathetic gender....

i have this female social worker treat me like shes my mom :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Mommy social worker GF? Nigga is living my dream :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
if i dont do this, they will kill me, I will be forced to do shit that I literally can not do without roping or becoming hobo again
What is your long term plan to get perma neetbuxx? If you get it perma will they still be bugging you?

Brutal Bro! We deserve better than this.

Maybe knowing that they can kill themselves anytime takes weight of their shoulder or something. Like hey, I can kill myself anytime if things get too bad, might as well live through it. That's my logic at least with sodium nitrite.

Empathetic gender....
all foids do that
like its like they cant help it
even the doctor that did my diagnosis, female, she would constantly take shots at me
i actually wanted to send you vocaroo about that and ask if you had similar experience since youve been in therapy for ages
but i delete it

also like when you tell them about violent shit that happened they get horny and excited, other brocels have reported on that too

What is your long term plan to get perma neetbuxx? If you get it perma will they still be bugging you?
if i get it for longterm they hopefully will leave me alone
my biggest hope is to get on neetbux
and then just live alone without anyone bugging me
i have the autism diagnosis now which is a huge help

but i delete it
Fuck that would have been intresting.

also like when you tell them about violent shit that happened they get horny and excited, other brocels have reported on that too
Foid's are disgusting as fuck. I still thi n about that foid therapist that I had for 2 years that told me to rope.

and then just live alone without anyone bugging me
Cathedrale vue de montjuzet detail 2

This is where you will be posting from after you get perma neet buxx

Fuck that would have been intresting.
it was like 3 minutes of rambling you missed nothing tbh lul

Foid's are disgusting as fuck. I still thi n about that foid therapist that I had for 2 years that told me to rope.
yeah thats fucking surreal to experience
she probably slipped up, no way thats standard protocol
i had a male social worker for 1 years and he was a fucking machine. Like, he got everything done BAP BAP BAP
then i switched to female social workers

the first one lasted like 1 week before catching a cock and getting pregnant
the second one obviously has animosity towards me but tries to hide it.
for instance, the male social worker drove me to my monthly appointments PERSONALLY
for a whole year

the new social worker did it like 2 times, then she said take the train faggot lol
she also constantly slips up and says nasty shit about me
i just ignoremaxx

This is where you will be posting from after you get perma neet buxx
:lul: :lul: :lul:
blasting blackpills from clocktower