Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do cashiers treat you?

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
Female cashiers always treat me like shit. They look annoyed and don't even say bye. Some even look disgusted.
What about you guys? How do they treat you?

neutral or they treat me like shit.

Same. I get triggered everytime incels talk about how cashiers being nice to you doesn't count as that's how they're paid to act; I'd love it if cashiers were nice to me more often, but they're usually dismissive and look very displeased with dealing with me. It is not a rare occurrence for them to share pleasantries with other costumers only for them to be dismissive of me when ringing me up.

Neutral. But i would be pissed too if i had to sit behind a till all day long tbh.

they don't say "your welcome" and if there taller its end game.

Maybe somedays they are nice because the manager is watching them.

Really they would like to be rude to incels as much as possible. its part of nature.

Why u expect thots will treat us better, no expectations no disappointments

Where do you people live that cashiers talk to customers? Ive only ever seen them tell the total and the person pays and goes away

Where do you people live that cashiers talk to customers? Ive only ever seen them tell the total and the person pays and goes away
No, normally the cashier smiles and says "Hello". Then she tells you the total and when you're about to leave she says "Bye. Have a great weekend".

I don't go to the store that often, but neutral I think

It depends.

The supermarket near me hires a fair amount of older ladies approaching retirement age; they're nice and polite. Granted it's part of their job but at times they can be rather chatty.

Young foids greet me with the same phrase that all the cashiers are told to say to customers, but with a neutral demeanor. Half the time they don't make eye contact with me.

Just use self check outs bro.

Cashier didn't thank me for my business and tell me to have a good day sir

IT'S OVER

Generally they are good. Say hello and whatnot.
Sometimes they dont even say a word to me though

They look at me with disgust and usually don't say much.