Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do chads have time to fuck stacies AND beckies?

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
So if chads get stacies and beckies, normies get sub 5 foids, how do chads have time to fuck both.

Better yet, why do they take beckies if they can get stacies?

Im interested in your opinions

chads dont gotta do shit the world lays out the carpet for them

Only chad knows the answer

I would guess beckies do more. If you want to match on Tinder, have her come to your place (or pay for you to Uber) and swallow every drop of your semen, then even as a chad a becky is a better bet.

They probably fuck Becky more, due to modern hypergamy. If I had to guess, I would say Chad would fuck Beckies multiple times a week but a Stacy maybe 1-2 a month, unless they are a Giga-Chad.

There are more Beckies than Stacies much like there are more incels/normies than Chads.

If I was Chad I would be blowing my load in two different stacies mouth every day. One in morning and one at night

Chad doesn't have to do shitty fast paced wageslave jobs for survival, chad doesn't have to get degrees to drive fancy BMW's. They have their own ways alongside the halo effect, connections and women simping them. Chad can do almost whatever he wants while being a NEET, that's why chad has time to fuck every foid near him that didn't yet reach her menopause. They assert their dominance by taking all foids to themselves and foids believe chad will marry them.