Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How do foids know he's "the one"? They feel guilty when they cheat on him.

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
1527dae

Wow, what a clown world

They feel no guilt when they cheat on cucks and soys. They revel in it.
Remember that that you very few IT cucks who have gfs (landwhales and trannies)

Last edited:
I hate women.

Foids think that incels are too dumb to notice thottery...well we notice it

Ragefuel ngl

My head hurts after reading that

"Then the Lord rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the Lord out of heaven; And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground." - Genesis 19:24-25

I want to punch a woman in the face.

She needs a spanking.

Wtf is the point in saying that?

Did he leave her?

This dumb bitch feels bad for cheating on him but then proceeds to do it twice more and will probably continue to do so.

MemeGender at it's finest, for ever ruining itself.

I know a girl whose like on her 4th baby with the same guy and made a post online tagging her guy and saying about how hes so great and how fantastic he is blah blah blah but when she went out to the pubs was all up for cheating and when I had lunch with her and my friend she casually spoke about cheating on him... pretty distasteful

She should be nailed to a cross

they know he is the right one because he takes them back time and again weak as fuck once a hoe cheats she will do it again you dump that filthy cunt before she infects you with her cancerous claws.

the hitler clip was some mad shit I have not played wolfenstien yet.