Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I become a white man

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

Alone like your finger from your thumb.
★★★★★
Title. Is there a surgery to change my pigment

Reincarnation surgery and hope that with low white birth rates you somehow spawn as one which is a small chance. You will most likely have to live as a shitskin again.

Reincarnation surgery and hope that with low white birth rates you somehow spawn as one which is a small chance. You will most likely have to live as a shitskin again.

Fucking brutal

Just act like one and you'll eventually become more white than me. I've met adopted ricecels and currys who acted more white than me in their mannerism.

Just act like one and you'll eventually become more white than me. I've met adopted ricecels and currys who acted more white than me in their mannerism.

Go around with whites person, you see. eventually, you will act like white but pigment are NOT gonna changed it

Pure bleach on your skin

Go around with whites person, you see. eventually, you will act like white but pigment are NOT gonna changed it
I'll end up looking like this.

Fairly common in Sweden. Ricecels are the most commonly adopted though.
Holy shit... how did Swedecucks reach this miserable state?? :feelsbadman:

I bet there's plenty of white Swedish orphans in need of a household, why the FUCK would someone adopt a curroid or gook goblin??

I'll never understand this suicidal tendency whites have – why do you cuck yourselves to foreigners?? Why do you purposefully de-beautify your countries and societies by introducing turd world uggos?? :dafuckfeels:

I'll never understand this suicidal tendency whites have—why do you cuck yourselves to foreigners?? Why do you purposefully de-beautify your countries and societies by introducing turd world uggos?? :dafuckfeels:
Death to libs

Holy shit... how did Swedecucks reach this miserable state?? :feelsbadman:

I bet there's plenty of white Swedish orphans in need of a household, why the FUCK would someone adopt a curroid or gook goblin??

I'll never understand this suicidal tendency whites have – why do you cuck yourselves to foreigners?? Why do you purposefully de-beautify your countries and societies by introducing turd world uggos?? :dafuckfeels:
It has to do with infertility and hate towards your own race, you can't have children so you adopt a curry or ricecel. Alot of people are anti-white so they love everything black, brown and yellow and despise their own kind, they are rootless essentially. Same with LGBTQ. People hate the normal conservative nuclear family. It's an epidemic really.

It has to do with infertility and hate towards your own race, you can't have children so you adopt a curry or ricecel. Alot of people are anti-white so they love everything black, brown and yellow and despise their own kind, they are rootless essentially. Same with LGBTQ. People hate the normal conservative nuclear family. It's an epidemic really.
I wonder if "people" like this can even be changed or redeemed in any capacity. I seriously think they need to go