Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How do I erase memories?

TheLastRemnants

TheLastRemnants

Banned
-
My head is full of nothing but constant memories of embarrassment, rejection, and sadness.

I just immediately make myself think of something else whenever I have a cringe memory

those moments formed the basis of your entire life, really hard to forget the experiences that shaped you.

i'm trying to look at everything from the angle that life is greater than me, i'm so insignificant and worthless in this world that nothing is worth remembering (good or bad), i just laugh at myself when bad shit happens because i already saw it coming a mile away, you cant mend the past and u cant redirect your future, the mind never changes so its irrational to live in the past. i am always in this kind of disassociated state because i cant even believe that im alive and a human being anymore.

headbutt a brick wall

find a really high tree, climb it, jump

my shameful memories often haunt me

Mental gymnastics or brain damage.

Get a lobotomy

@erenyeager lets hope OP isn't an Ackerman

Physical removal of brain tissue. But you can remove your emotional attachment to those memories so they no longer have any negative impact on you. It's not easy to do though.