Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I (F28) tell my son not be an incel?

i hope her son goes ER in 4th grade

As if being incel was a choice :feelsseriously:

Basically she thought this boy would make Chad stay, but Chad had other plans and fucked elsewhere.

Like imagine your mother is twenty when she had you. That means she got pregnant at 19.

Her son is a produce of the plague she is a part of.

As if being incel was a choice :feelsseriously:
It is a choice. It's a choice jews made when they mashed different races together.
We're just not part of that choice.

Alot of ugly beckys are going to have this talk with their chadspawn real soon :feelskek:

jfl or course this rosy noodle bullshit coming from a foid who was pumped and dumped by chad :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
how the fuck is this kid supposed to dodge the blackpill and act nice towards foids when he has such an effective example set before him by dad? Literally treat foids like trash they are = get bitches, his dad is a living proof of that

How tf can he be incel at age 8

Ah, I see-- she's using the wrong term.- She doesn't mean "incel"; her son is 8 years old and her post doesn't discuss anything about his success with girls or his social success.

Looks like she means "misogynist".

jfl his dad's legit chad
Capture123

PARENTS DOESN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING AN INCEL, THEY ARE ALL SEX HAVERS.

Let him fuck his aunt aka your sis

my advice for this cunt is let go of their son and accept she's not the only one with parental rights. She shouldn't cripple their son with idealistic view of foids, all the better for him if he inherits chad looks

I find those kinds of statements funny as is, and even moreso when you modify them by using the full word for incel. "How do I (F28) tell my son not be an involuntary celibate?" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

jfl his dad's legit chad
View attachment 1124481
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Btw, I like your avatar and I also like Avatar (pun intended).

It's a great show, but it reminds me that I hate Katara. She was a total fucking bitch for not giving Aang pussy. Aang is basically a god, extremely powerful and also a good person. Yet this stupid bitch plays hard to get and hated when Aang kissed her. Of course, she wanted the Jet Chad.

I hate Katara. She's actually much more bearable in the Netflix show. They took away a lot of her personality, but at least she's not a bitch anymore.

WOMEN WHO DON'T GIVE PUSSY TO MEN ARE THE WORST

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Btw, I like your avatar and I also like Avatar (pun intended).

It's a great show, but it reminds me that I hate Katara. She was a total fucking bitch for not giving Aang pussy. Aang is basically a god, extremely powerful and also a good person. Yet this stupid bitch plays hard to get and hated when Aang kissed her. Of course, she wanted the Jet Chad.

I hate Katara. She's actually much more bearable in the Netflix show. They took away a lot of her personality, but at least she's not a bitch anymore.

WOMEN WHO DON'T GIVE PUSSY TO MEN ARE THE WORST
thanks brocel :feelsokman:
It's a heartwarming scene i remembered once again when I rewatched ATLA not so long ago. I couldn't resist.
I hated Katara too, because she was possessive and arrogant, and also basic vanilla bitch. Anyway can't hate her too much, it's all childhood memories. My faves were of course Toph and Azula. I haven't watched netflix avatar yet, we'll see what comes out of it when it has ended, can always hate-watch it later.

8 years old and his own mother already despises him for not getting laid. If you’re not a slayer fucking a different girl every day in fucking second grade it’s over lmao.

The world is truly against us in every way, if you missed out on pre-preteen sex it’s over :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

As for her actual question, give him HGH and pray he ends up being 6’5, that’ll almost definitely save him from inceldom. Though, if it’s over at 8, he might be way too fucking hideous for that.

Poor kid.

8 years old and his own mother already despises him for not getting laid. If you’re not a slayer fucking a different girl every day in fucking second grade it’s over lmao.

The world is truly against us in every way, if you missed out on pre-preteen sex it’s over :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

As for her actual question, give him HGH and pray he ends up being 6’5, that’ll almost definitely save him from inceldom. Though, if it’s over at 8, he might be way too fucking hideous for that.

Poor kid.
And they call us pedophiles

Stupid fucking whore ruining her based son. What kind of putrid mother takes away a son from his father and gives him a phone at AGE EIGHT?

This Mom will turn the kid into what she fears the most

Not reading but the shared custody was a blessing for him. The other choice was staying with his annoying reddit mothER.

Not reading but the shared custody was a blessing for him. The other choice was staying with his annoying reddit mothER.
God damn that piece of shit feminist whore make my blood boil

It never began for that kidcel
The blackpill started to creep in when I was like 14, but it didn’t really hit me until I was 16, even then I tried my best to fight against and disprove it (even though subconsciously I knew it was true) until pretty recently, and I thought that was brutal.

I genuinely can’t even imagine being forcefed the blackpill at age 8 by my noodlewhore mother. This kid’s dad is Chad and yet he’s so much more fucked than we are.

Those Chad genes better activate soon or he won’t reach my ripe old age of 20

Being an incel is a forced position, not a choice. You can't choose to be or not to be an incel. No incel ever voluntarily choose to be an incel, which is why it's called "INvoluntarily celibate".

You can't just tell someone not to be an incel and he won't be an incel. If that's how it worked, inceldom would existed.

The growth of inceldom is caused by subversion of societal norms and values, and this began in the middle of the 20st century, it was privately-funded and intentional, it didn't happen by a chance. The further growth we see now is caused by feminists propaganda, hoeflation, and social media influence (ideological propaganda in favor of postmodernism, which is what Wokeis is based on).

It's not going to get better. In the future, it will be even worse than it is now.

I can tell her son will be a future betabuxxer

- bully women
- call them inferior
- says they should cook and clean

Daily reminder that misogynistic men have more sex. He’s not going to be Incel.

That's like telling a black guy to not be black lmaoo

Basically she thought this boy would make Chad stay, but Chad had other plans and fucked elsewhere.

Like imagine your mother is twenty when she had you. That means she got pregnant at 19.

Her son is a produce of the plague she is a part of.
and her dookie genes made son an inky

I can tell that father is red pilled as fuck.
he can be misogynistic and still not recieve any complains from the mother lmao. Blame the son not the source, call your own son an incel, but not your chad ex... JFL

Notice how she never calls her EX an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: