Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR how do i find the motivation to do anything?

mindlesscel

mindlesscel

Recruit
★★
title, everything i do feels forced and meaningless, i don't have any desire, i dont have hobbies, i dont have things i like doing. it seems like at this point everything i do and say is pre-programmed because i lack the motivation to bring variety to my lifestyle. :feelscry:

for years now ive been playing the same 20 games, watching the same 10 shows and listening to the same 5 albums over and over again, because i lack the motivation to explore and find new things i like doing.

if anybody is or has been in the same situation as me before, i would really like to hear your opinion on this

that is what life as a nihilist is like, I have also been like this for almost 2years now

Last edited:
breaking bad GIF

You either like it or have to do it or else even more uncomfortable things will take place. These are the only two that work.

Well, motivation is an emotion.

You should try discipline. It's not an emotion. Basically, with emotion, you rely on your good will. With discipline, you have no fucking choice.

But probably motivation/discipline is not your actual problem.

Your actual problem is, what the fuck do you want to do with your life.

Start here

have to force myself. days before tell myself just do some thing different.

Well, motivation is an emotion.

You should try discipline. It's not an emotion. Basically, with emotion, you rely on your good will. With discipline, you have no fucking choice.

But probably motivation/discipline is not your actual problem.

Your actual problem is, what the fuck do you want to do with your life.

Start here
i don't know what the fuck to do with my life because i don't have motivation, and yes i agree that motivation is an emotion but your life has to have worth if you want to have motivation. i dont have any of that.