Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do I fucking talk like a normal person?

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I am literally a talkcel. I can't talk. I don't say anything interesting. I can't hold a meaningful conversation fucking hell even a basic one. I mean it doesn't come as much of a surprise as I barely ever talk to anyone. Basically my manner of speech has no personality. I sound like an NPC. It is so fucking brutal. Do I need to take speech lessons legit ded srs? I forgot how to fucking talk ded srs.

I'm in the same boat plus when I do speak it's on low volume.

i hate small talk, and also suck at talking to people unless i know what i want

I’ve been training myself to talk a normie for a while basically you have to sound like you know what you’re talking about and everything is going fine in life . I don’t approach people but I always act like I have a response that make sense and sounds typical Never say your a virgin though

I’ve been training myself to talk a normie for a while basically you have to sound like you know what you’re talking about and everything is going fine in life . I don’t approach people but I always act like I have a response that make sense and sounds typical Never say your a virgin though
I will never sound normal I have an accent.

i dont even know. im a spergcel when it comes to talking to normies

Tbh I also probably sound like a talkcel but that's because I try as much as possible not to give others hints that I'm blackpilled, since I know how this would end up for me. As a result, I always have to re-evaluate my thoughts before saying anything. This causes me to talk slowly and carefully, and I don't speak much like the normies who keep rambling and spouting all the dumb but socially acceptable stuff that goes through their low-IQ conforming minds.

Hmmm, just-talk-random-bullshit-pill

There's no sounds coming out of my face

Fuck normfags

If you wanna talk like one sit in a amoung us chat or fagnite or Soy of duty you can sit and talk with normtards all day in there

I'm going with this.
Same. I have no social skills.

Alas. Can relate.

Fuck normfags

If you wanna talk like one sit in a amoung us chat or fagnite or Soy of duty you can sit and talk with normtards all day in there

No.

I ain't got time to waste on some faggot games. Rather waste my time on less mind occupying tasks such as watching jewtube videos or twitch streamers. Where I can just turn myself off and expedite my time on this god forsaken piece of shit rock.

It's over for talkcels unless you were somewhat popular in school. If you were popular or at least had a decent amount of friends, you know how to talk properly. Not us, obviously.

voicecels unite