Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I gain the courage to kill myself?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Please help me.

You don't want to kill yourself?

I don't want to be in pain but death is the only way to make this possible but I'm too much of a pussy to do it
How many face-to-face rejections do you have? How tall are you?

How many face-to-face rejections do you have? How tall are you?
I am 5'8

Not a lot because my manlet height and looks make me too ugly to even try

Stop asking me these fucking questions and help me fucking kill myself

I am 5'8

PM if you srs

I am 5'8

I think you just don't want to kill yourself... plainly put. Because you haven't given up yet, you don't want to die. Maybe get rejected more? lol

I think you just don't want to kill yourself... plainly put. Because you haven't given up yet, you don't want to die. Maybe get rejected more? lol
I have zero hope. I am just too scared of death.

But I don't want to feel this pain anymore.

Stop attention whoring br0

Anyone who says they can help you kill yourself is alive and has never done what you are going to do. Asking for help in killing yourself makes no sense. Those who have figured out how to get courage to kill themselves are dead right now.

Best way is to use a shotgun but then again.
Don’t kill yourself. :feelsokman:

If you kill yourself you might end up in hell where Chad demons will torture you for eternity.

Drink alcohol
full

Pay a hitman to kill you

shotgun in mouth

only method that is painless and instant

Your height isn’t why you can’t get laid if you’re 5’8’, it’s because of your face tbh.

Build a guillotine

Go vegan

Last edited:
Don't do it tbh.I like you.

If I knew I wouldnt be here

I don't think people should give up until they're 30. Then, I agree. However, if your struggle is hard, likely harder than my own, then I understand.

painless and "clean" death: Sleeping pills ( Doxylamin ). Take the entire package with alcohol and
Dimenhydrinate ( keeps the pills inside your body and guarentees death). you dont need prescription. in about 30 minutes you will sleep and never wake up.

I am 5'8

No, you'll haunt me as a ghost and lurk over my shoulder watching me watch anime and get pissed off at my content choice and start knocking shit over.

Bowers

Your life is precious, don't throw it away for nothing.

I'm in the same boat tbh. I don't have a gun and other forms of suicide could go wrong, 1 incel told me that getting decapitated by a train is a good way to die but i'm still hesitant to do it besides for whatever retarded reason i still have some hope that my life will improve even if i know it won't.
My plan rn is to wageslave in a couple of years and that will depressed me even more so i can finally kill myself

I think i have a good idea
Just expose yourself to as much suifuel as you possibly can. Read every brutal chadfish experiment, every brutal soulcrushing mog. Consume it all.
Whenever i watch a brutal chadfish experiment or something my desire for rope goes up atleast 60%
Or just install tinder or go to a nightclub, after that you can probably kill yourself, if you ever will.

I’m still not sure if my penis is small, average or above average tbh but it’s not like there’s any lady out there that wants to see it tbh

I’m still not sure if my penis is small, average or above average tbh but it’s not like there’s any lady out there that wants to see it tbh

I know bro. But this was the most suifuel place for me when I had a small one. And still is to be honest.

why die like a loser

you sure you don't want to do something biggER before it

I know bro. But this was the most suifuel place for me when I had a small one. And still is to be honest.
It’s not suifuel if you have zero interesting in pleasing a woman sexually
But I would like to make a woman feel good having sex with me
why die like a loser

you sure you don't want to do something biggER before it
>mass shooters
>not losers

Stop attention whoring. If you are srs don't sui. That is cucked as fuck. Go find some soycuck/foid hangout and go ER in GTA V. Alternatively, drive around shooting random gang members until they kill you. I recommend Grove Street for doing this as Ballas will auto engage once you kill one of them. Be careful though because they can spawn pretty quick. Also make sure you livestream it. GTA V streams are always fun.

He’s gonna be in prison for the rest of his life lol
receiving the love you pine for

receiving the love you pine for
View attachment 175289
Am I the only person on this fucking board who doesn’t glorify these evil motherfuckers?
Shit seeing Tarrant shooting that woman on the ground pleading for help in the head was fucking horrifying
I don’t care if you all hate me for this