Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

For incels who have been to a nightclub - who did you do it?

• Thread starter AngryUbermensch
  • Start date
AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Antarctic Communism卐
-
I mean, how you got the courage to enter it. Can you explain what happened in your head, and how did you supress your fear? Or you are lowinhib mogger and youre not afraid of anything?

Bro, it was shit. I tried some pua on a foid, she literally just gave me a look of disgust and walked away. She was dancing later with Chad :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Bro, it was shit. I tried some pua on a foid, she literally just gave me a look of disgust and walked away. She was dancing later with Chad :cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
But howbdid you get the courage to enter the nightclub? Werent you afraid that there are too much normies there?

But howbdid you get the courage to enter the nightclub? Werent you afraid that there are too much normies there?
Yeah, they were all like dogs just chasing the foids, but a couple chads were hogging all the toilets

I've been to music venues in the past and it's pretty awful to be honest with you. They're always blasting music so loudly that you literally have to shout into peoples ears so they can hear you. It's only bearable if you're really drunk. I imagine nightclubs are much worse.

I've never been inside a nightclub. Though I have been outside a nightclub and seen all manner of degeneracy spill out from its doors. They are immoral places, nightclubs need to be cleansed.

In my PUA-fueled normiefagging spree I went to clubs lots of times. Alcohol and sometimes even meth helped.
I never achieved anything of value, only got alcoholism instead.

Well, thinking about it, alcohol brings me joy, actually.

I've been a few times.

The first time had a nice vibe, mostly because I was (somewhat) inebriated and purchased a round of drinks for a bunch of women.
It was pretty lame to be honest and not the sort of blowout you expect.

The second time was desperately lonely, given I had developed an intolerance to alcohol. I walked around town a bit before returning home.

So yeah, my entire formative experience 'partying' has been an appendage to others who didn't really care I went with them in the first place.

If you can't ace it the first or second times, then there isn't much you can do. This gets worse as you age, given you become even less cool. The peak years for partying I feel are ages 19-22. I'm 23 turning 24 later this year.

Last edited: