Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I gain the power of the elites?

Cha0tic

Cha0tic

Self-banned
-
Another incel told me that the elites do DMT trips to communicate with reptilian aliens that recycle our souls to this prison planet. Which religion is this? Who do I got to praise and what do I have to do to become an all powerful kike in the next life?

Start a organisation.

make people want to join it.

Pay them minimum wage and make excuses for not giving pay raises.

I kinda wish I was a Jew. I want to be on the winning side. Then as a Jew you could work your way up and try to be in the inner circle of the kikes that know everything about the world

your born into it otherwise theres pretty much no way unless you somehow amass billions of dollars

Some jews can still get sacrificed by israeli government in order to violate international law so be aware:feelsokman:

You basically have to become a Satanist, and according to what I've heard, you have to be called, you can't go there and leave you résumé, kek.

I don't endorse it at all though. This life here is short and there are evidences that what comes after it can be way more lasting.

Another incel told me that the elites do DMT trips to communicate with reptilian aliens that recycle our souls to this prison planet. Which religion is this? Who do I got to praise and what do I have to do to become an all powerful kike in the next life?
your born into it otherwise theres pretty much no way unless you somehow amass billions of dollars

You basically have to become a Satanist, and according to what I've heard, you have to be called, you can't go there and leave you résumé, kek.

I don't endorse it at all though. This life here is short and there are evidences that what comes after it can be way more lasting.
The secret:These elites dont worship God.Worshipping God is only for loosERs of this earth

I kinda wish I was a Jew. I want to be on the winning side. Then as a Jew you could work your way up and try to be in the inner circle of the kikes that know everything about the world
Jews are the real master race not these Nazi stormfront loosers

>Convert ti Judaism
>Marry Jewish girl and learn the 'intricacies' of Jewish culture from her
>Have Jewish Kids and work in Finance

The secret:These elites dont worship God.Worshipping God is only for loosERs of this earth
You seem to be right in a way, since the way Jesus put it was "winning the world and losing one's soul".

The bible says Satan is currently the prince of this earth. So Satanists (the serious ones from the elites, the ones who have to be called, not the meme edgy teenager ones) do tend to get ahead. But the price to pay for that is astronomically high. Perhaps even infinite.

You have to be Jewish.

Organize a richfag genocide, take their money and become the elite yourself.

Word on the street is to rape, sacrifice, and then eat children in Lucifer's name. It won't guarantee you a seat at the high table, but it will guarantee you a VIP ticket to hell.

convert to judaism

Acquire vast troves of jew gold.

Use it to create products or services that subjugate the general population.

Be initiated into outer concentric rings for your good work.

Pledge your loyalty to the inner rings of power and begin moving inward.

Jews are the real master race not these Nazi stormfront loosers
Exactly, they won. The nazis had a good chance but ultimately loss. If you can’t beat them join them and hopefully they’ll grant you some status and power for doing their bidding.

Become a jew and get good relations with your rabbi.

Drink the blood and eat the foreskin of newborn babies.

Suck Jews blood like vampire until you have gathered 100 souls to put in the skill tree

You basically have to become a Satanist
Modern Science is watered down satanism and that doesn't mean normies who follow it will fare well economically speaking