Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do I get back at my old school bullies?

ChudMaxxed

ChudMaxxed

Greycel
How do I im just sitting here everyday every goddamn morning thinking of what thos bullies and there slut gfs did to me everything and im just in anger I want revenge im lusting for revenge, How should I deal with this I don't wanna bluepill or cope but I wanna do something to them.

What should I do .is?

go Eliot rodger idk

5cqs78.png

ThERe is something you can do...

How do I im just sitting here everyday every goddamn morning thinking of what thos bullies and there slut gfs did to me everything and im just in anger I want revenge im lusting for revenge, How should I deal with this I don't wanna bluepill or cope but I wanna do something to them.

What should I do .is?
if they live in usa you can find there names and locations on fast people search or white pages on google. You can also search there facebook and try to trick them with virus links or just insult them and act like you know there family. You can also get there phones from the sites i gave and start trolling them maybe pretend that one of there family members died

if they live in usa you can find there names and locations on fast people search or white pages on google. You can also search there facebook and try to trick them with virus links or just insult them and act like you know there family. You can also get there phones from the sites i gave and start trolling them maybe pretend that one of there family members died
Alright thank you very much I will do this.

I know these kids who used to mock me in 7th grade, I know the location of one so I'm thinking of camping and just jumping from a corner to beat him. Maybe you can do something similar
Just scream and troll them It’ll be hilarious (in gta)

Pay homeless niggers to beat them up.

What should I do .is?
Go ER

Invite their wife's on your private jet and yacht

The CHOice is yours. :feelshehe:

I Gymaxx so Im pretty strong and the kids that would bully me are the most fattest-faggotest pieces of shit out there.
Dude this is literally my plan too. Gymaxxing and beating all of those fuckers up.

I think there is no way for you to stop the bullying. Whatever you do though, try not to stand up against them. You will most likely end up looking like this dude.

One thing you could try doing to maybe "better the situation", is joining them. When they crank jokes to your expense, laugh with them. If you do that and their bullying doesn't hit as hard to them anymore, they might do less of it.

Normies would say this is "you showing confidence", but that's bullshit. A confident man would not let that kind of stuff slide.

What kind of bullying?

What should I do .is

Smash their window at their house at night, or look up their phone number and leave some anonymous threatening messages with a burner, or go to their social media, and just talk shit to them with your real profile.