Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I get over this oneitis

M

malakai

Banned
-
I can't stop thinking about the last foid online friend I had left on kik who claimed to be "different" from other guys.
Someone convince me I never had a chance. She was a sorority girl, I keep thinking I should re-install the app and try again.

Help me, brethren

your acting like a orbiter cuck.

shes probably sucking chad right now and your their waiting to give her attention.

I know, man, it's painful. My only cope is taking pictures or screenshots of their faces and pretending to make out with them while masturbating.

just stop being a cuck, there's not much you can do

:what:Change your priorities bro she doesn’t matter.

All my oneitises ended up being single mother whores with jungle fever. They all would have caused me much greater pain if I'd got with them, I've no doubt of that. Oneitis is just a curse from Satan for him to sadistically laugh at you.

All my oneitises ended up being single mother whores with jungle fever. They all would have caused me much greater pain if I'd got with them, I've no doubt of that. Oneitis is just a curse from Satan for him to sadistically laugh at you.
:feelscry::feelscry:

I know, man, it's painful. My only cope is taking pictures or screenshots of their faces and pretending to make out with them while masturbating.
Lol weirdo

IKIFEEL.jpg

By killing yourself

I take creepshots

i don't know if i have what it takes to do that
I do it from a distance and my pulse legit goes to 180, it's worth it in the end tho

I can understand having a colleague or friend oneitis because you are too shy to act, but... ONLINE ???!? WTF