Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do I get the vaccine out of my body

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Too late bud, sorry.

You're fucked dude...

nah mate cunt's fucked. it's over for you

but like 90% of the world took the kikecine. surely they wouldn’t kill us all right???
Actually is more like roughly 2/3rds of the world pop. who are estimated to have gotten the shot.

Maybe try the Joe Rogan cocktail of hydroxychloroquin and ivermectcin. If it kills Covid, maybe it can kill the vaccine, cause the vaccine itself is made from Covid mixed with other shit.

Only God can help you now.

Maybe try the Joe Rogan cocktail of hydroxychloroquin and ivermectcin. If it kills Covid, maybe it can kill the vaccine, cause the vaccine itself is made from Covid mixed with other shit.
Who the fuck knows what is vaccine is made from or contains

Who the fuck knows what is vaccine is made from or contains
All vaccines are kinda made the same way, they are made out of a less lethal form of the virus it's fighting against. Basically they take Covid, stir it around in some chemicals to partially kill it, then stick it in a needle and inject it into your bloodstream and observe the results.

All vaccines are kinda made the same way, they are made out of a less lethal form of the virus it's fighting against. Basically they take Covid, stir it around in some chemicals to partially kill it, then stick it in a needle and inject it into your bloodstream and observe the results.
That is not how they made these vaccines

I hope all the chads and stacys die from it :feelsdevil:

No refunds

Also government coupout is that is was not a "forced" vaccine because it was not actually law just a "recommendation". Enjoy your blood clots from never ending spike protein production hard coded into your DNA.

no refunds goyim

No need to. It doesn't really do anything. It's probably out of your body already. It's just a hoax by the rich to have an excuse to force people back into work where they can wageslave and be slaughter by the American-Chinese virus.

but like 90% of the world took the kikecine. surely they wouldn’t kill us all right???
Nah, weren't you paying attention? (((They're))) only killing 5% of us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::fuk:

COVID and the vaccine are overhyped in being deadly long-term, if you aren't hit hard by side effects from either for more than a day or two you're ok. Just make sure they didn't have some retarded volunteer with anxiety disorder put the vax in your veins :feelskek: and as for the several pages at the end that's a list of every single adverse effect hypothetically plausible, while for the earlier tables those are the small like 0.01% of old/vein injected niggas that died of the actually possible effects. Not top notch safety for sure, but not world-ending if you're not boosting all the time

Last edited:
Can we just suck it out of our bloodstream like snake venom
RNA doesn't work that way Fren, we'd need to develope an entirely new form of gene therapy to excise what was added, which I'm guessing is a lot harder than adding it in the first place.

It's in theory possibly but we presently lack the technology.

Enjoy your spike proteins. Pursue a BSc in biochemistry so you can be part of the solution in medical research.

It's not a vaccine its a gene therapy....

Chelating and metal removing herbs...

you are jew'd forever unfortunately

didn't take jewcine, atleast something is going well in my life

RNA doesn't work that way Fren, we'd need to develope an entirely new form of gene therapy to excise what was added, which I'm guessing is a lot harder than adding it in the first place.

It's in theory possibly but we presently lack the technology.

Enjoy your spike proteins. Pursue a BSc in biochemistry so you can be part of the solution in medical research.
Opinions on schery6 taking it now after a year. Maybe the Vaccine fucked with his mind

@Ci Jey @RealSchizo @Awake was it the vaxx that fucked with his mind

Opinions on schery6 taking it now after a year. Maybe the Vaccine fucked with his mind
Show a little respect to Schery6. He roped because he was a truecel and not because the vaccine fucked his mind or whatever

Last edited:
skibididabdabdibdibskibididabdabdubdubskibididabdabdibdib

Show a little respect to Schery6. He roped because he was a truecel and because the vaccine fucked his mind or whatever
Ofc. However there are people on here who claim he wasn’t truecel cuz muhh online gf. However yea he roped due to being truecel and being an abused dog ): .

Ofc. However there are people on here who claim he wasn’t truecel cuz muhh online gf. However yea he roped due to being truecel and being an abused dog ): .
i now added the "not" in my comment which i forgot

Rest in peace to Schery6

@Ci Jey @RealSchizo @Awake was it the vaxx that fucked with his mind
most likely the vaxx turned him suicidal/depressed since he was not an incel to begin with ...

Schery6 the 16 year old who committed suicide in June. 2028chan from Acheron
oh i remember 2028chan just didn't know his alternate name

suicides are multifaceted issues involving a lot of variables, I don't want to blame a single factor, you'd need a population study to see if there's some correlation w/ different medications

When u are injected with Jew poison they own u

most likely the vaxx turned him suicidal/depressed since he was not an incel to begin with ...
Cope ur a NT 4.5 PSL Mexican MOGGER

Try respawning.

I'm expecting to drop dead from a heart attack anytime now, my heart has been feeling funny lately so I don't think I have much time left.

oh i remember 2028chan just didn't know his alternate name

suicides are multifaceted issues involving a lot of variables, I don't want to blame a single factor, you'd need a population study to see if there's some correlation w/ different medications

Poverty/low SMV

The vaccine didn’t kill me.

COVID didn’t kill me.

You just can’t win.