Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I steal my crush’s used panties?

Ngl I've been very tempted to go up to a hot foid and ask to buy her panties. Have no idea how it would go. It can either go really bad and I end up in jail or it can go right and I have stacy panties. I guess I should ask and run away as fast as I can if he she's says no
Honestly a lot of women would probably oblige. Foids need money and are willing to do crazy shit for simps to get it. I’d say go for it. Doesn’t hurt to try.

it's almost impossible, if you were a Chad girls would easily welcome you to a place where they live and you would be able to take it
Brutal reality

Only way I can see this working in your situation is to break into her house and steal them (in videogame ofc)
That’s my plan honestly. Just gotta find where she lives first.

(In fortnite)

She goes to my college I’ve seen her on campus before. I haven’t talked to her in like a year though

I also know where she works
never began for you

Honestly a lot of women would probably oblige. Foids need money and are willing to do crazy shit for simps to get it. I’d say go for it. Doesn’t hurt to try.
I think you're right and tbh I think it would turn them on too. You don't ask you don't get.

Buy the same backpack she has and "accidentally" take hers instead of yours and pray for good luck. in video game

Buy the same backpack she has and "accidentally" take hers instead of yours and pray for good luck. in video game
I just want to smell her scent tbh.

This is what no pussy does to a mf I’m literally risking my life in prison just to smell a foid:lasereyes:

Over

I just want to smell her scent tbh.

This is what no pussy does to a mf I’m literally risking my life in prison just to smell a foid:lasereyes:

Over
go for it its already over what is there to lose

go for it its already over what is there to lose
well as I said I could get caught and go to prison. But you’re right I guess it’s already over so who cares. Not like I have a future anyway

Mask up as room service or some shit and fo it

Just do it like me and sniff the chairs of cute foids. Way less risk than stealing someones panties