Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do I stop being so high inhib?

gael28

gael28

nunca empezó
★★
title.
I'm at the point where I'm always looking down when I walk past normies. I started off low inhib back in middle school but it just got worse from there. I have trouble speaking to normies. (except for other beaners). I always avoid eye contact and I when I have to talk to them 1 on 1 or I have to speak infront of the class, i basically hyperventilate. i just know theyre always judging me for existing

while alcohol and weed do help, they also get me dizzy so I can't really do anything when I'm on em. I want something to help rid of the highinhibness and still allow me to go to work. :feelsokman:

I don't think there's any way to stop being high inhib :feelsbadman:

start stealing shit

title.
I'm at the point where I'm always looking down when I walk past normies. I started off low inhib back in middle school but it just got worse from there. I have trouble speaking to normies. (except for other beaners). I always avoid eye contact and I when I have to talk to them 1 on 1 or I have to speak infront of the class, i basically hyperventilate. i just know theyre always judging me for existing

while alcohol and weed do help, they also get me dizzy so I can't really do anything when I'm on em. I want something to help rid of the highinhibness and still allow me to go to work. :feelsokman:

I would tell you if I knew, I suffer from the same problem and probably worse than you

become a nigger

Only way is drugs or positive reinforcement

Wake up to reality, and realize that you have nothing to lose. It's already ovER.