Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have become so socially isolated that going to the store triggers anxiety

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
After years of rotting in my room alone, and doomscrolling on my phone, my comfort zone has reduced to nothing but lifeless copes that bring no fulfillment. Just going to the store has become a challenge, and being surrounded by normies triggers severe amounts of anxiety to the point that even if I pay for my stuff at a self checkout I still need to fight a panic attack and prevent myself from fainting. It’s as if normies and the lives they live have become so foreign to me that being around them is like being around a toxic chemical. My body responds with fight or flight and I always choose flight. Then I feel fucking depressed when I get home, jerk off, then go to sleep :feelsrope:

Truecel trait. I am the same.

I live with my parents and they buy all the groceries, I never go out. I've not been outside for several months, and now that warm weather is coming, it will be even worse.

All the fucking normies love the good sunny weather and they swarm outside like roaches. And because it's warm, I have to wear short sleeve T-shirt, where you can see my subhumanly thin wrists and arms.

Going outside in good weather is anxietyfuel for incels, but for normies and chads it's lifefuel.

Same. Thats why i postpone leaving my house for as long as i can.

yeah going outside is mogcity always

Same. Im glad my grandparents buy groceries without needing my help, at least most times. I get small panic attacks when i enter a store

I love mogging normies

Same. Im glad my grandparents buy groceries without needing my help, at least most times. I get small panic attacks when i enter a store
Welp, I’m gonna have to go there in a moment, Suicidefuel

I love mogging normies
Laugh Lol GIF by Froggy Friends

Cant you order your goods online ?
If I can build up a tolerance for normies than I am winning against them. I will not bend a knee for any normie

I live with my parents and they buy all the groceries, I never go out. I've not been outside for several months, and now that warm weather is coming, it will be even worse.

All the fucking normies love the good sunny weather and they swarm outside like roaches. And because it's warm, I have to wear short sleeve T-shirt, where you can see my subhumanly thin wrists and arms.

Going outside in good weather is anxietyfuel for incels, but for normies and chads it's lifefuel.
Not only that, you hear parties going on till the early morning. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Not only that, you hear parties going on till the early morning. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
True. Especially with my fucked up sleeping schedule where I go to sleep at 6 AM, I hear those fucking normies partying all night.

I will NEVER have that simply because I was born ugly.

Yes being in public is fucking brutal i have a crippling anxiety disorder and being around people kills me

I don't mind shopping but I hate dealing with cashiers. Usually they don't say a word to me (and then will sometimes be friendly with a woman after me), or they do the fake nice routine which I find more repulsive.

Every store needs self-checkout.

I don't mind shopping but I hate dealing with cashiers. Usually they don't say a word to me (and then will sometimes be friendly with a woman after me), or they do the fake nice routine which I find more repulsive.

Every store needs self-checkout.
Half the time I say ''good morning'' to the female cashiers, they ignore me. it's fucking brutal.

Anyway, how do you have special glowing username.

I must be a Chad then because the sun literally makes me happy for no reason and gives me energy

You need to benzomaxx

just wear headphones to recreate the at home feeling.