Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do i stop daydreaming

T

Thyroidoverrope66

Greycel
daydreaming is my number 1 enemy. How do i get rid of it? I daydream a lot from a young age and i think it came from so much trauma and abuse

daydreaming is my number 1 enemy. How do i get rid of it? I daydream a lot from a young age and i think it came from so much trauma and abuse
Keep yourself as busy as you can or medication

stick a hot chilli up your butt
wake you right up

It's a gift, why would you want to stop. The question is why do you have so much time to day dream, maybe you should find something to do with your free time so it happens less often.

Same problem. Even when a foid looks at me for more than 1 sec, I start assuming she might like me and eventually start daydreaming.

It’s a nice cope, why would you want to get rid of it? It’s better than this pathetic reality we live in.

Keep yourself as busy as you can or medication
Exactly goy, take medication to suppress your high IQ mind that has been love-chemicals starved for your entire life. Trying to escape this dystopic world's misery and boredom and in its last attempt to preserve your psyche by simulating a life you wish for to inspire you to improve yourself.
Just let go of that ability that normies don't have and never reach that catharsis (you get from wasting time daydreaming) that would motivate you to break out of autopilot. Take your meds and enjoy your low-libido. :feelsaww:

Nyrttgz

Last edited:
No daydream for your face, that's all you should know.

How moronic do you have to be to create such a thread?!

Interesting

While daydreaming can feel nice, facts don't care about your feelings.
Nature is always cruel:

3696798 da0c0b6f6d5219a35c640710547127e7

The point being- don't except a female to override her dislike for bad genes just because you already pictured a romantic scenario in your head, only g for females that actually give you IOI's.

DESTROY your brain with a sledgehammer, easy peasy.

Wait for the night to come and you'll nightdream instead