Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do I swallow my pride about being bluepilled cuck in the past?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
I remember being bluepilled believing in women and people, thinking that personalitymaxxing is going to help me. Not only it didn't, it just backfired every time. But I am too prideful to change myself and admit this in offline life. How do I get over this most effectively?

we all have been bluepllied at some point now is good that you changed and accepted BP who show us reality and truth

Trust the process, you will learn to accept you made mistakes

Everyone has thought this

fuck my life was humiliating. i wish death upon my parents for creating me

accept the reality and move on with your life! :feelsYall:

Don't admit anything offline, you won't get anything from the same people who lied to you. They'll just lie to you again

Don't admit anything offline, you won't get anything from the same people who lied to you. They'll just lie to you again
Read this and reread it several times because you should never forget it, ever.

Normgroids are willing to lie to you your whole life without any shred of remorse.

It aint if you fall, but how you rise that says who you really are

fuck my life was humiliating. i wish death upon my parents for creating me
same
Read this and reread it several times because you should never forget it, ever.

Normgroids are willing to lie to you your whole life without any shred of remorse.
absolutely
It aint if you fall, but how you rise that says who you really are
thanks, this is uplifting

I remember being bluepilled believing in women and people, thinking that personalitymaxxing is going to help me. Not only it didn't, it just backfired every time. But I am too prideful to change myself and admit this in offline life. How do I get over this most effectively?
We were all products of our environment, especially in the West. Especially people born from the baby Boomer. Generation such as millennials who were the first digital natives of the internet and we bought into all kinds of bullshit that was told to us because tv was still a major influence on societies. I wouldn't feel too sorry for yourself. Remember, we are the first pioneers of this movement. We will go down in history if our stuff somehow managed to be archived and people will read our post and realize we were the first to wake up from the feminist control of our world.

To be honest, if it makes you happy and keeps you healthy (staying fit), and as long as you’re not getting taken advantage of or wasting time and resources, just stay bluepilled.

Everybody was at some point in their life. Nobody is born black-pilled. As it looks from the current state of things, it will soon become the norm to get born blue-pilled and die black-pilled.

Its ok brocel you’re not the only one that was a bluepilled cuck, I was a oneitis bluepilled cuck before being blackpilled, it’s quite embarrassing what I did but it is what it is.

I was once a bluepilled soycuck like you. Im not afraid to say it because I'm now a better person.

To be honest, if it makes you happy and keeps you healthy (staying fit), and as long as you’re not getting taken advantage of or wasting time and resources, just stay bluepilled.
No, I don't want to be fucked over again.

Its ok brocel you’re not the only one that was a bluepilled cuck, I was a oneitis bluepilled cuck before being blackpilled, it’s quite embarrassing what I did but it is what it is.
Same tbh.

That's how all men were and most still are. No point feeling guilty.

We were bombarded with media that told us that our looks don't matter. Beauty and the beast. But it was never true, just wishful thinking.

That's how all men were and most still are. No point feeling guilty.

We were bombarded with media that told us that our looks don't matter. Beauty and the beast. But it was never true, just wishful thinking.
I know but I still can't forgive myself.

I know but I still can't forgive myself.
But what is there to forgive. You're still grasping at the past, not letting it go.

If it genuinely bothers you then I recommend meditation. After a while your negative experiences in the past start to bother you less.

Its free. Try it out.

We were all products of our environment, especially in the West. Especially people born from the baby Boomer. Generation such as millennials who were the first digital natives of the internet and we bought into all kinds of bullshit that was told to us because tv was still a major influence on societies. I wouldn't feel too sorry for yourself. Remember, we are the first pioneers of this movement. We will go down in history if our stuff somehow managed to be archived and people will read our post and realize we were the first to wake up from the feminist control of our world.
This.

I'd say that every men and especially every incel is a victim of society and boomers. They have wrecked the world much beyond our capabilities of fixing them and brainwashed us in the process. We are oppressed, hated, scapegoated.

But what is there to forgive. You're still grasping at the past, not letting it go.

If it genuinely bothers you then I recommend meditation. After a while your negative experiences in the past start to bother you less.

Its free. Try it out.
No thanks I know it won't help.

No thanks I know it won't help.
The difference between me and you is that I have tried it and I know it works, you just think it doesn't but yet claim it as a fact

The difference between me and you is that I have tried it and I know it works, you just think it doesn't but yet claim it as a fact
I know what will help me, and meditation is not that.

we all have been bluepllied at some point now is good that you changed and accepted BP who show us reality and truth

This.

I'd say that every men and especially every incel is a victim of society and boomers. They have wrecked the world much beyond our capabilities of fixing them and brainwashed us in the process. We are oppressed, hated, scapegoated.
Society never wanted young men to voice their opinion. The internet has changed all this and allowed us to talk of our frustrations. Take advantage of freedom of speech when you can.