Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do incels fair in prison?

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Knowing that many inmates are wife beating chads and loser normies , drug dealers, niggers.

incels dont go outside, suddenly they commit a crime against foids or something and go to prison,

I assume an incel will be treated like shit in prison .

depends if u go to jail or prision because prison is way more different than jail and is used to hold people with more serious charges

depends if u go to jail or prision because prison is way more different than jail and is used to hold people with more serious charges
I mean prison

incels get treated like shit everywhere because of autism

they will get raped

prison bitch role, untouchable.

They should have the option at least to not spend time with niggers

What even is the difference ?

Id probably get killed

Depends. If you are physically strong you may ascend with another man. Anyhow prison life for the strong is a cakewalk.
If you aren't however you gonna get used as a foid. The weak don't last long, you'd probably rope before you do your time... Just look at Ted Kaczynski

manlets get relegated to the caste of untouchables, get beaten and sexually abused on a daily basis and end up roping

9a5759a240fb3835c2aec7f9e4da7b2c

manlets get relegated to the caste of untouchables, get beaten and sexually abused on a daily basis and end up roping

View attachment 1138172
He is physically weak. Life is hell for physically weak guys.

I think there should be special punishment for parents who give birth to physically weak guys.
You basically give them a life of humiliation and lowest status in hierarchy.

He is physically weak. Life is hell for physically weak guys.

I think there should be special punishment for parents who give birth to physically weak guys.
You basically give them a life of humiliation and lowest status in hierarchy.
if i get in prison i will end up just like this guy 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back