Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How do normies not get tired of this lifestyle

greggymex7

greggymex7

Wizard
★★★
I overhear what they do in their free time

If they have a gf they spend time with her

If not they go to clubs and start fights, if vacation then same shit but in a diff location.

How do they not get tired of school and job every week and then do the same shit on the weekend.

the secret ingredient is sex

everything they do has only this one end goal

Yep, only getting pussy matters to them

When I realised this i stopped going out of my house literally

Everything else is just cope to them, i thought they liked vidya and fishing and football, but no

They're neurotic. Normies need constant outside stimulation. They can't face being alone. They can't face themselves.

If not they go to clubs and start fights, if vacation then same shit but in a diff location.

How do they not get tired of school and job every week and then do the same shit on the weekend.
They get tired of school and job. So they have fun and wind down with their friends and gf. They are also extroverted so they get pleasure from being with others. Normies have a better life than me and I'm not going to pretend like it's otherwise.

drinking makes everything much more fun , having good friends to drink with is never going to get tiresome for the average normie and even inkwells tbh but we are just not used to it.

Normfag are usually NT.

They're neurotic. Normies need constant outside stimulation. They can't face being alone. They can't face themselves.
Yeah, they are annoying, why they don't be quiet, silent. I don't like extrovert fag blasting bop music around like idiot.

I'd rather stay at home

:blackpill: :bigbrain:

The promise and anticipation of sex is what drives them, in spite of the monotony of life. Without that, life becomes depressing and meaningless for nearly everyone.

Because they are robot. That’s all

because every normie is an extrovert. if a normie ever tries to convince you that they're actually an introvert they're lying

:blackpill: :bigbrain:

The promise and anticipation of sex is what drives them, in spite of the monotony of life. Without that, life becomes depressing and meaningless for nearly everyone.
This, without it everything feels fleeting.