Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how do one cope with the fact he wasn't born as a kpopmaxxed asian pretty boy?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
who's desired by millions of cute jbs all over the world?:feels::feels::feels:

Bruh I got something to tell you if you think about Asian twinks alot

Out of sight out of mind. Max it out and you can literally delete all your memories.

Reminder these kpop guys are only liked in US and their fans are fat ethnic foids, not prime foids

Attachments

• IMG_20210612_155654_724.jpg
    IMG_20210612_155654_724.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 15
As long as the guy has a gf, he will not worry about it

TikTok prettyboys are better looking IMO. More angularity and stronger bone structure alongside better colouring. Kpopmaxxing has illuminated me on Asians being slayers but whites will always be better. it is what it is

I would very gladly be any other race other than gypsy streetshitter. I cant leave my house or enter a store without someone eyeing me like a hawk to see if im going to steal something. I would kill to be an ricecel.

They will all post here when they turn 30-35.

who's desired by millions of cute jbs all over the world?:feels::feels::feels:
Cope. They love them only in a cerebral, calculated way because of their fame.

Your local thugmaxxed Chad still fucks more holes because they desire him on a biological level.