Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do poor immigrant currycels manage to survive in Canada?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Was reading an article yesterday saying that cost of everything in Canada has almost doubled and it isn't unusual for rent in the big cities to go over $2000 for a one bed apartment :shock: But then you read stormfrontcels saying that the country is lost because millions of currycel immigrants come every year to study or to work and then they extend their visa and never leave, or bring their relatives from India etc.

Do they live in cramped shared apartments with other 10 currycels and only eat rice and curry? I doubt all currycel immigrants are rich enough to afford the cost of living in Canada

They live with their white girlfriends duh

Was reading an article yesterday saying that cost of everything in Canada has almost doubled and it isn't unusual for rent in the big cities to go over $2000 for a one bed apartment :shock: But then you read stormfrontcels saying that the country is lost because millions of currycel immigrants come every year to study or to work and then they extend their visa and never leave, or bring their relatives from India etc.

Do they live in cramped shared apartments with other 10 currycels and only eat rice and curry? I doubt all currycel immigrants are rich enough to afford the cost of living in Canada
Affirmative action. Non-whites are privileged as fuck in the modern Western World.

you answered your own question

Affirmative action. Non-whites are privileged as fuck in the modern Western World.
I'm Indian American and I guarantee I never got any affirmative action, preferential treatment, welfare, or anything like that. I worked like an Indian dog for everything and sort of regret it.

I did get some unemployment during covid, but then again lots of people did.

Indians who come to the West, you'd be surprised, they have more money than you think. Jews have managed to spread the fiat currency riches far and wide.

Not all of them, to be sure, but no genuinely poor Indians make it to the West. You basically have to be middle class.

Probably renting one room per 10 curryniggers