Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do ricecels and SEAcels cope with expats taking their women?

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
Why don't SEAcels and ricecels living in their native countries just beat the white guys up, or punish the noodlewhores who fuck white?

They are too kind

They get revenge on noodlewhores by becoming troons and steal their whitu cocku.

What exactly are you suggesting, and what exactly would that look like?

I think that for Asian men to physically fight white men who date Asian women, that would actually make us look even worse.

I think that the way to "fight back" would be to build ourselves up so that we are more appealing to Asian women. This would probably be a lot harder for men in Vietnam when Vietnamese women so blatantly sign themselves up to marry wealthier Korean and American men.

In the US, a lot of Asian American men could really dress better, and for fuck's sake stop just combing your hair straight down on your forehead. Parents could stop chaining their kids to the piano and maybe play the saxophone. It's a lot easier and a lot cooler!

There’s a reason why whites don’t try running jbw in the Middle East because the men there will fuck them up, and rightfully so

There’s a reason why whites don’t try running jbw in the Middle East because the men there will fuck them up, and rightfully so
Doesn’t matter since white passing middle easterners still slay.

We are too cucked to do that

doesnt count because they’re still middle easterner - and i think they can discern bee between white passing middle easterners and non-passing ones

doesnt count because they’re still middle easterner - and i think they can discern bee between white passing middle easterners and non-passing ones
Even kashmiris from india with enough steppe dna can look fully white. White passing middle easterners or iranics are more common than you think
IMG 3650
IMG 3680
IMG 3691
IMG 3741

JBW has less value in MENA because, yes, many MENAs look white, so why tf would they glorify white sexpats?
I doubt it. I use my face as my pfp on twitter, and I've had multiple anglos accuse me of being "Self hating brit" since they think I'm british when they see my pfp. And I'm iraqi.

I see many chaddams at my mosque who are tall, good beards, mediteranean features, and rosey peach skin.

JBW has less value in MENA because, yes, many MENAs look white, so why tf would they glorify white sexpats?
“Many” out of how much? I’ve been to school with Middle Easterners and there’s a tiny population of them in my city - only a tiny amount look white passing. Also I have seen videos from Rehab Room’s old channel showing mena women succumbing to jbw males visiting their country

“Many” out of how much? I’ve been to school with Middle Easterners and there’s a tiny population of them in my city - only a tiny amount look white passing.
Depends on where they're from. In Ottawa, most MENAs here are lebanese, turk and syrian, so they look far whiter than the norm, I admit
Also I have seen videos from Rehab Room’s old channel showing mena women succumbing to jbw males visiting their country
I didn't say JBW doesn't work in MENA, just that it has less value. For example, in SEA or India, merely having white skin is adored whereas in MENA, white skin is common enough such that most don't GAF if white person has white skin. Especially since many MENAs prefer light brown skin tone anyways. JBW works if they have colored eyes or hair however

I see many chaddams at my mosque who are tall, good beards, mediteranean features, and rosey peach skin.
I have experienced the same thing, the avg height at mosques has to be over 180 cm. Theres also a bunch of afghans in my area so I see light eyed pashtun moggers. Even oldcels are robust.

Buckbroken from years of colonialism and western-jew propaganda.

Depends on where they're from. In Ottawa, most MENAs here are lebanese, turk and syrian, so they look far whiter than the norm, I admit
I think many people don’t notice because white passing MENAs blend in quite well

I think many people don’t notice because white passing MENAs blend in quite well
Yeah, exactly. There are times where even I can't tell if someone is european or mena until I hear there name or hear them speak Arabic.

At the hospital I have a green eyed arab Co worker, but instead recently realized he is arab. I have also seen multiple aeab patients who I thought were white until they started speaking Arabic. One of them had very ice blue eyed

And even the Arabs that DO look arab still will mog other ethnics regardless due to being caucasion
I have experienced the same thing, the avg height at mosques has to be over 180 cm. Theres also a bunch of afghans in my area so I see light eyed pashtun moggers. Even oldcels are robust.
I always get jealous when I see arabs with colored eyes. Wish that was me

I always get jealous when I see arabs with colored eyes. Wish that was me
I wouldn’t mind staying black eyes if I had reddish hair and paler skin.

You should try out green contacts for easy SEA pussy, even 6/10 arabs are worshipped in indonesia and malaysia.

I wouldn’t mind staying black eyes if I had reddish hair and paler skin.
View attachment 1134288
I have pale skin and red beard, but black eyes. I'd gladly go a few shades darker in skin tone and lose my red beard if it meant having brown eyes

In terms of importance however, I would say its caucasioness > white skin > colored eyes > colored hair
You should try out green contacts for easy SEA pussy, even 6/10 arabs are worshipped in indonesia and malaysia.
I'm aware of the arab worship there, but i dont want to, nor do i think i even can, sexpat

I'm aware of the arab worship there, but i dont want to, nor do i think i even can, sexpat
You are already 27 bro. Try out your luck there. Seriously it will be brutal living alone

You are already 27 bro. Try out your luck there. Seriously it will be brutal living alone
Jfl what's with you? One second you're telling me to kill myself and spewing endless personal attacks at me and my family, then next you're calling me bro.

You're weird as fuck

Jfl what's with you? One second you're telling me to kill myself and spewing endless personal attacks at me and my family, then next you're calling me bro.

You're weird as fuck
That's Hindu war code JFL. Each side has to suspend war at night time.

Also that was all obviously fake rage. I have no evil and hate for others in my heart. I hope best for everyone and wish all of us to prosper together.

Last edited:
That's Hindu war code JFL. Each side has to suspend war at night time.

Also that was all obviously fake rage. I have no evil and hate for others in my heart. I hope best for everyone and wish all of us to prosper together.
If you say so. Seemed genuine to me

You're weird as fuck
I will take that as a compliment.

If you are really white passing like you claim, you will ascend in SEA for sure as a mulla right? cUcK island dating market is fucked, SEA will be better for you. You are still in your prime age hurry up you may ascend.

Last edited:
I will take that as a compliment.

If you are really white passing like you claim, you will ascend in SEA for sure as a mulla right? cUcK island dating market is fucked, SEA will be better for you. You are still in your prime age hurry up you may ascend.
I don't want a brown wife

Ricechads have been selling JBW their trash for decades. Remember how boomers would buy mail order brides? These are feminist women who ruined their lives by being old and non-virgin. When they asked who would marry them, someone told them there are people on the other side of the planet who marry old non-virgins.

I don't think they have a problem with it unless you're fucking prime high-quality noodles, ones who were still marriageable.

They kiss the white race's ass