Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do some of these fat, ugly, landwhale, pigs not realize how ugly they are?

B

bcroger

Major
★★★★
What I don't get is how fat, disgusting, pigs are not ashamed of themselves. I would feel HUMALATED to walk around as an ugly, obese "person."

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a high value man in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no.) Imagine waking up as a 400 lbs freak tomorrow and then hitting on hot, college, girls. Thats what I saw a 400 lbs landwhale do.

Disgusting, hogs have no shame. They should feel embarrassed and ASHAMED to talk to fit men.

because of their simps

Because they often are married before becoming fat (lose motivation) or are single foids with no motivation because they are lied to and told they are healthy "at every size." Some fatcels are genuinely incel even while thin and deliberately slowroll suicide because they know ascension wouldn't happen even if they lost weight.

Women have no dignity or self respect

Surprise

They get endless unconditional validation on social media.
This. Meanwhile fatcels like me are endlessly reminded by their peers of how much nobody wants to look like them.

This. Meanwhile fatcels like me are endlessly reminded by their peers of how much nobody wants to look like them.
At least fat men aren't delusional enough to think they deserve some thin, blonde, stacy. There are fat, fucking, foids at work who keep hitting on Chad at work and I see it. Fat foids think that they deserve Chad.

Fat women are fucking delusional pigs. Fat men have realistic expectations. In my opinion, even fat men should hate fat women.

What I don't get is how fat, disgusting, pigs are not ashamed of themselves. I would feel HUMALATED to walk around as an ugly, obese "person."

I heard 3 ugly, obese (not just overweight, obese) pigs hit on a high value man in his 20s at work and he is a normal weight man who is fit. Most of these pigs were in their 40s as well. If I were an obese man in my 40s, I would feel ashamed to be around a fit, 8/10, white girl, let alone TALK to her and even ask her out. I also heard a 400 lbs, fat pig talk to Chad. The chad rejected her (she asked him if she wanted lunch with him, he said no.) Imagine waking up as a 400 lbs freak tomorrow and then hitting on hot, college, girls. Thats what I saw a 400 lbs landwhale do.

Disgusting, hogs have no shame. They should feel embarrassed and ASHAMED to talk to fit men.
They know,

If dirt had the same value as gold,
Would dirt care that its basically poop? Ofcourse not.

Every woman has a line of simps and guys waiting to talk to them 24/7. Validation overload.

At least fat men aren't delusional enough to think they deserve some thin, blonde, stacy. There are fat, fucking, foids at work who keep hitting on Chad at work and I see it. Fat foids think that they deserve Chad.

Fat women are fucking delusional pigs. Fat men have realistic expectations. In my opinion, even fat men should hate fat women.
Depends on the fatcel. Wingsofredemption thinks he’s a 7/10 after all :feelshaha:

Permaban - Moralfagging, incel shaming

why are you like that anon, what have they done to you? cant you try to embrace kindned and lightheardetnes to improove your like and the like of those around you?

why are you like that anon, what have they done to you? cant you try to embrace kindned and lightheardetnes to improove your like and the like of those around you?
Because landwhales belong in a zoo. Thats why

why even talk about looks when you probably look like shit or worse? are you clinically retarded my friend?

why even talk about looks when you probably look like shit or worse? are you clinically retarded my friend?
Because fat landwhales belong in a zoo. Thats why. retarded simp

50% - Incel shaming
Because fat landwhales belong in a zoo. Thats why. retarded simp
and you belong to be in a zoo too with that logic, since you probably are equal to a shit throwing monkey to society. get a grip and stop being a little whiny bitch, bitch ass mongoloid, and stop projecting.

and you belong to be in a zoo too with that logic, since you probably are equal to a shit throwing monkey to society. get a grip and stop being a little whiny bitch, bitch ass mongoloid, and stop projecting.
What are you simping for obese, landwhales for? They belong in a zoo bro.

since you probably are equal to a shit throwing monkey to society. get a grip and stop being a little whiny bitch, bitch ass mongoloid, and stop projecting.
This thread is bringing out all the Redditors today.

They know they are. They dont care. With feminists doing the body positivity movment for women only, it allows them to manipulate men weather normies or chads to degrade them selfs. Not the other way around. Because they see fat men as ugly.

They know they are. They dont care. With feminists doing the body positivity movment for women only, it allows them to manipulate men weather normies or chads to degrade them selfs. Not the other way around. Because they see fat men as ugly.
Interesting,. Thanks for sharing.

Because simps and other foids sugar coat the truth plus they have a big ego and entitled Karens

They get endless unconditional validation on social media.
Yep. I fucking hate how easy it is for them. They can put zero effort into themselves, become obese degenerate fucks, and then still have a life that mogs everyone on this forum combined.

Yep. I fucking hate how easy it is for them. They can put zero effort into themselves, become obese degenerate fucks, and then still have a life that mogs everyone on this forum combined.
Dog shit. no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, virtually all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people or ghetto niggers/hispanics who are making the sacrifice with a landwhale in order to give their family lineage/ children European genetics.

Dog shit. no obese women I see in real life are in relationships with Chads, virtually all their husbands or boyfriends are very overweight or obese people or ghetto niggers/hispanics who are making the sacrifice with a landwhale in order to give their family lineage/ children European genetics.
If course they can’t get Chad, but they can get normies or sometimes high tier normies if they still look attractive facially. I have seen a bunch of examples of this at the gym. This 350 pound looking land whale with a massive double chin was with a 5/10 normie guy who was muscular. I saw it again where it was a muscular 6/10 normie guy with a 250 pound woman with massive fat thighs. So you are right that they can’t get Chad, but they still have tons of dating options. They have infinitely more options than their make looksmatch.

If course they can’t get Chad, but they can get normies or sometimes high tier normies if they still look attractive facially. I have seen a bunch of examples of this at the gym. This 350 pound looking land whale with a massive double chin was with a 5/10 normie guy who was muscular. I saw it again where it was a muscular 6/10 normie guy with a 250 pound woman with massive fat thighs. So you are right that they can’t get Chad, but they still have tons of dating options. They have infinitely more options than their make looksmatch.
"they can get normies or sometimes high tier normies"

Fucking liar. Every obese foid I see is with another very overweight or obese man. Walk into a walmart. How often do you see some above average man with an obese whale? Overweight, its common, obese? Almost never.

I work for a government office in the deep south (Texas) and every fat pig there is married to another obese man, with the exception of some nigger and hispanic men who are trying to improve their family lineage with European genetics.

What are you simping and lying for landwhales for? You realize that they belong in a zoo, right?

Last edited:
"they can get normies or sometimes high tier normies"

Fucking liar. Every obese foid I see is with another very overweight or obese man. Walk into a walmart. How often do you see some above average man with an obese whale? Overweight, its common, obese? Almost never.

I work for a government office in the deep south (Texas) and every fat pig there is married to another obese man, with the exception of some nigger and hispanic men who are trying to improve their family lineage with European genetics.

What are you simping and lying for landwhales for? You realize that they belong in a zoo, right?
I'm not simping for landwhales at all bro, and I think it's disgusting how they let themselves go. I'm just making observations on what I see at the gym all the time. I know that most landwhales don't get high-tier normies, but I still see a bunch of average normies with landwhales in the gym. There's this guy I went to school with at the gym who is way better looking than me and his girlfriend is a 300 pound landwhale with a big double chin. I honestly couldn't believe it that they were together. I would think this guy could have easily got a better looking girl. Another one is the haircutter my mother goes to. She's 350 pounds, looks pretty bad, and her husband is an average guy and not overweight. When I'm out in public spaces the majority of landwhales have overweight or obese boyfriends/husbands just like you said. There are still way more landwhales with men far better looking than them out there than you think though. Maybe it's simply more common around here in Pennsylvania than down in Texas where you are at.

I'm not simping for landwhales at all bro, and I think it's disgusting how they let themselves go. I'm just making observations on what I see at the gym all the time. I know that most landwhales don't get high-tier normies, but I still see a bunch of average normies with landwhales in the gym. There's this guy I went to school with at the gym who is way better looking than me and his girlfriend is a 300 pound landwhale with a big double chin. I honestly couldn't believe it that they were together. I would think this guy could have easily got a better looking girl. Another one is the haircutter my mother goes to. She's 350 pounds, looks pretty bad, and her husband is an average guy and not overweight. When I'm out in public spaces the majority of landwhales have overweight or obese boyfriends/husbands just like you said. There are still way more landwhales with men far better looking than them out there than you think though. Maybe it's simply more common around here in Pennsylvania than down in Texas where you are at.
So what? I see a few thin or normal weight women with very overweight or obese men sometimes, does not mean its the norm. I almost never gym goers with obese woman. Most are with attractive stacy's. I only saw one whale with a Chad at a gym and that could have been per personal trainer.

Where I live its very rare to see a landwhale(obese woman) with an average man, unless the foid is white and the man is a black/hispanic who is trying to improve his family lineage with European genetics.

What you are seeing are exceptions. Walk into a walmart or government office and see how many landwhales have average husbands. Over 90% are with very overweight or obese men.

So what? I see a few thin or normal weight women with very overweight or obese men sometimes, does not mean its the norm. I almost never gym goers with obese woman. Most are with attractive stacy's. I only saw one whale with a Chad at a gym and that could have been per personal trainer.

Where I live its very rare to see a landwhale(obese woman) with an average man, unless the foid is white and the man is a black/hispanic who is trying to improve his family lineage with European genetics.

What you are seeing are exceptions. Walk into a walmart or government office and see how many landwhales have average husbands. Over 90% are with very overweight or obese men.
Women can fuck well above their looksmatch, though. It's not about the relationships. Even the ugliest truecels here would balk at a relationship with a rotund woman.

I agree with all that. Landwhales with healthy weight men are not the norm. All I'm saying is there are far more exceptions where a decent looking man is with a landwhale than you would expect. Surprisingly, I see most of the exceptions like I described at the gym, which baffles me. In Walmart or any other store most landwhales are with fat men. Almost never do I see a fat man with a healthy weight woman. It still goes to show that landwhales have far more dating options than a similarly obese man would.

I agree with all that. Landwhales with healthy weight men are not the norm. All I'm saying is there are far more exceptions where a decent looking man is with a landwhale than you would expect. Surprisingly, I see most of the exceptions like I described at the gym, which baffles me. In Walmart or any other store most landwhales are with fat men. Almost never do I see a fat man with a healthy weight woman. It still goes to show that landwhales have far more dating options than a similarly obese man would.
"Almost never do I see a fat man with a healthy weight woman."

I did a couple times in a college campus. In fact, for pretty much every normal weight man and obese landwhale, I see a normal weight woman with an obese man.

Outside of a gym, almost everyone seems looksmatches.

Women can fuck well above their looksmatch, though. It's not about the relationships. Even the ugliest truecels here would balk at a relationship with a rotund woman.
True, they can meet and fuck above their looksmatch. Doubt they can have a relationship with them because almost all obese women are with other obese men or with low income niggers/hispanics

"Almost never do I see a fat man with a healthy weight woman."

I did a couple times in a college campus. In fact, for pretty much every normal weight man and obese landwhale, I see a normal weight woman with an obese man.

Outside of a gym, almost everyone seems looksmatches.
Interesting. I wouldn't think you'd see equal numbers of fat man + normal weight woman and landwhale + normal weight man. Maybe the landwhales simply have better options around here because men where I'm from are bigger simps than Texan men.

Interesting. I wouldn't think you'd see equal numbers of fat man + normal weight woman and landwhale + normal weight man. Maybe the landwhales simply have better options around here because men where I'm from are bigger simps than Texan men.
I rarely see obese foids at my gym, let alone obese foids with hit men.

At Walmart and government offices , its usually always obese men with obese woman.

I rarely see obese foids at my gym, let alone obese foids with hit men.

At Walmart and government offices , its usually always obese men with obese woman.
Yeah, out in public spaces I also rarely see obese foids with hot men. For some reason though, there are a lot of obese chicks with hot guys at the gym. And no, the guy isn't her personal trainer. I have heard them call each other "babe" a few times. You'd think the gym would be the least likely place to see it, but I've seen it more there than anywhere else.

Yeah, out in public spaces I also rarely see obese foids with hot men. For some reason though, there are a lot of obese chicks with hot guys at the gym. And no, the guy isn't her personal trainer. I have heard them call each other "babe" a few times. You'd think the gym would be the least likely place to see it, but I've seen it more there than anywhere else.
Do you go to Planet Fitness or a gym with a lot of nigger/hispanic men?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back