Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do therapitsts help exactly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
Regarding @Gymcelled 's thread about isolation being harmfull it seems like a loop to me. Send us to a therapist drink pills get isolated -> create further damage to brain-> go to a therapist. And the loop repeats it self over and over again till you reach a breaking point. When are these bafoons gonna realize that we incels are forced into isolation by society and not that we reject society and isolate our selves on purpose. Our rejection is a reaction not an action . We cannot integrate somewhere we don't even fit in the first place. Tell me you bluepilled bafoons reading this who want's to live like this? confined in 4 fucking walls , every day rotting in a dark room and waiting for the inevitable day for the sweet release of death.

Oh surely we must like this life style? Or could it be that we are forced into this lifestyle ? Get fucking real you dumbfucks use your fucking brains for once or whatever is left of them anyway and ask your self some questions , before you point the finger at incels and blame us for shit.

That's it from me and a middle finger to all the bluepillers soys and whatever freaks of nature are in between
mister rogers middle finger GIF

Unless the therapist is the rapist and is a foid that will willingly force herself onto you and use your body to not only please herself but you, they can't help whatsoever.

Therapists are a scam.

Unless the therapist is the rapist and is a foid that will willingly force herself onto you and use your body to not only please herself but you, they can't help whatsoever.

Therapists are a scam.
the only therapy is sex weed and psylocibin that's why i hookermaxx and drugmaxx occasionally

they dont

i tried going to therapy and it was a waste of time

they dont

the jew pills could somewhat help there are cases where they cure depression to an extent but what the fuck is the point when the root is isolation? Which causes depression mental impairment and suicidal thoughts you geet what im sayin lmao
they dont

come to think of it the root cause is not isolation it self but isolation caused by genetic factors. So the only way to break the loop is to sugery maxx to the extreme to get reintegrate into society. But even then even fucking then its gonna be difficult as fuck

Last edited:
the jew pills could somewhat help there are cases where they cure depression to an extent but what the fuck is the point when the root is isolation? Which causes depression mental impairment and suicidal thoughts you geet what im sayin lmao

come to think of it the root cause is not isolation it self but isolation caused by genetic factors. So the only way to break the loop is to sugery maxx to the extreme to get reintegrate into society. But even then even fucking then its gonna be difficult as fuck
yeah but therapists don't give you jewpills, doctors do

i am on jewpills and they're a damn good cope. i've been on them for a year and i think i have hopes of ascending now bc of the pills, because im lower inhib, i sleep better so even look a bit better... and i've been on the pills for a year, but i remember before i was on them, my day to day life was hell tbh, i was in a constant state of anxiety 24/7, for years at a time, due to how much i've suffered, couldnt stop overthinking everything...

some people is reportedly on jewpills and still doing just as bad, imo the trick is to not settle for the first pills they give you, you have to keep telling your doctor you're still struggling so they try something different, and once something sort of works, ask for a higher dose a few times :feelsthink:
that's the point boyo, venting to a therapist and getting advice is what helps, but if its a foid therapist who doesnt get it, like in my case, it doesnt do shit

It doesn't
It doesn't

Therapists are useless because they refuse to acknowledge the cause/root of your problems. The therapist will fight tooth and nail against the idea that your thoughts and mental state are caused by something that's happening constantly in your life and that will continue to happen. All they'll do is either try to get you hooked on some big pharma pill OR they'll tell you to change your attitude about your situation.

They don’t, it’s all a scam to take your money and give u pills

It doesn't, I did a thread regarding psychology and psychiatry.
the pills doesn't necessarily create brain damage, although they do indeed affect your brain, so it creates dysfunction that is reversible; the damage is done when you're on them chronically, all drugs do though. The brain is not made to be biohacked by chemicals for long.

Everyone I've seen on here becomes more suicidal after seeing a the rapist so I guess that's one benefit.

as for therapy, in short, it was made as another form of lobbyism where the victims are low introspective people.

imo the trick is to not settle for the first pills they give you, you have to keep telling your doctor you're still struggling so they try something different
I’ve tried 5 different jewpills to no avail so I gave up. Which one are you on anyway?

I’ve tried 5 different jewpills to no avail so I gave up. Which one are you on anyway?

what pills? mostly are placebo, but APs and benzos are the devil's tic tac's if long term use

im on brintellix and lorazepam, the lorazepam doesnt do much, but brintellix is good and apparently non addictive

before finding this combo, i tried (as per my doctor's prescriptions), lorazepam on its own (didnt do shit), alprazolam and sertraline
what pills? mostly are placebo, but APs and benzos are the devil's tic tac's if long term use
wdym

i've been taking ativan for a year now. my doctor did warn me that it cant be taken indefinitely but idk until when exactly

go to them i larp as ADD / ADHD
get pilled meth
REPEAT :feelzez:

Reminder: you can't spell therapist without the rapist.

They help you go broke.

Regarding @Gymcelled 's thread about isolation being harmfull it seems like a loop to me. Send us to a therapist drink pills get isolated -> create further damage to brain-> go to a therapist. And the loop repeats it self over and over again till you reach a breaking point. When are these bafoons gonna realize that we incels are forced into isolation by society and not that we reject society and isolate our selves on purpose. Our rejection is a reaction not an action . We cannot integrate somewhere we don't even fit in the first place. Tell me you bluepilled bafoons reading this who want's to live like this? confined in 4 fucking walls , every day rotting in a dark room and waiting for the inevitable day for the sweet release of death.

Oh surely we must like this life style? Or could it be that we are forced into this lifestyle ? Get fucking real you dumbfucks use your fucking brains for once or whatever is left of them anyway and ask your self some questions , before you point the finger at incels and blame us for shit.

That's it from me and a middle finger to all the bluepillers soys and whatever freaks of nature are in between
mister rogers middle finger GIF
They don’t actually all they do is try to “help you” delude yourself and if that fails (which it will normally if you’re rational and not solipsistic like seemingly most women today) then all they can do is put you on drugs to attempt to trick your brain.

All of this coming at a high price premium to boot. As the expression goes, paid friends aren’t real friends. They don’t actually care about you and are just reciting the same tacit bullishit they tell everyone else.

On top of which, most are women these days so good fucking luck getting any of them to actually understand your problems or where you’re coming from. Almost makes me wish I’d gone into psychiatry so I could actually be understanding for people like the guys in this board.

they help you appreciate the money that you could have spend on thousands of better things

Therapist are a meme. They are just there to nod and feed happy little bluepills to their client by telling them comfortable lies, and make them believe they can change their situation by changing the way they think about it. Jfl at this clown shit.

Doesn't lorazepam takes like 6 months to get into your system. Maybe stick it out. Also antidepressants are only aids, most of the changes have to done yourself

They don't, simple. No therapy and pills for you face and height.

Therapist are a meme. They are just there to nod and feed happy little bluepills to their client by telling them comfortable lies, and make them believe they can change their situation by changing the way they think about it. Jfl at this clown shit.