Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel how do we achieve minimum security for each human

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
my family especiall my mom abused me beyond anyone can know. so i figured out minimum securty for everyone, starting from the time of birth can help escape pain and torture.

right to die is obviously a part of it. gun rights kinda work too but not really sure about that.

on the genetic modification side we can try increasing empathy, intellectual capacity, less jealousy/ selfishness etc. only academic or philosopher male or even many of the average men would protect and promote peace instead of foids and subhuman irrational bully men who only want to create suffering.

this is why i feel like buddhism would help too. what else can we done.

my cruel foid mom said it would be nice to leave me at a temple and tell other people im lost, bcoz im a downie. this is the height of human cruelty. what could we do to prevent subhuman cruel species (the majority humans) like my mom weilding power over the weak.

What do you mean by minimum security

Also brutal I had a shit childhood too :feelsrope:

what could we do to prevent subhuman cruel species (the majority humans) like my mom weilding power over the weak.
Genocide them

What do you mean by minimum security
minimum security from parental abuse, teenage bullying, forced physical and intellectual labor, and any kind of forced things that is causing pain to the weak.

minimum security from parental abuse, teenage bullying, forced physical and intellectual labor, and any kind of forced things that is causing pain to the weak.
minimum security? is this political philosophy?