Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do we protect our daughters from becoming femcels?

She wasn't.

She had several guys hitting her up years ago - Her friends tried to make excuses for obvious racism, though they didn't work because of the data I was given.

i dont have a daughter

I have a low chance of ever breeding in the first place and femcels dont exist except for maybe church hags or ultra deformed freak acid bathed melted face subhumans

Do not give them horrid amounts of attention or cater to their every wish, to avoid them becoming entitled and legitimately believing they only deserve Chad; restrict access to internet to prevent SJWs and retarded "edgy" feminists from infesting their mind. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
i will ask my wife about this

Do not give them horrid amounts of attention or cater to their every wish, to avoid them becoming entitled and legitimately believing they only deserve Chad: restrict access to internet to prevent SJWs and retarded "edgy" feminists from infesting their mind. :feelsclown:

As I recall from going through Instagram, she attended homecoming with a Mulatto over her friend.

How do you protect your mouth from being raped by my big fat cock?
christoph waltz nod GIF

I have chronic breeding issues.

If it's a girl,i will abort the baby

how do you protect your daughters from becoming vile misandrist skanks?

You become her first ( in sims 3 )

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back