Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How do we protect our sons from becoming incels?

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
It's absurd how so many miss why someone would want to identify with the label in the first place; they can't seem to grasp the fact that some can actually be truthful about their physical appearance/height being subpar, due to their own coping... :feelskek:

Not to mention they refuse to put any blame at all at racism, heightism, or lookism; primarily by foids. :feelsclown:

What a bunch of fucking morons. Literally all feel good answers and no real solutions to the problem but with plebbit that's to be expected. :feelskek:

HGH basically

I would say 'don't breed with subhumans' but that's kinda what causes inceldom
and genes don't work that way anyway chads can sire incels and vice versa

17k updoots soyciety feels threatened it seems .. good

Not to mention they refuse to put any blame at all at racism, heightism, or lookism; primarily by foids. :feelsclown:
don't forget feminism

Let the father choose husband, so that groom would be man of actual value, so that women would'nt chase chad, that uses and annoys them for his own entertainment
:soy::foidSoy:No, that's sexist patriachy misogyny

These people refuse to accpet that for many guys it is already over.
Most incels were born to be incels. It is inevitable that some guys will end up as incels.

The pipeline cannot be countered.

Observe:

"is_ranking_enabled": true,
"user_text": "A dying man is likely too incapacitated to correctly identify his killer. U.S police are known for forcing confessions out of suspects.\n\nFace it - You need actual evidence. Claims alone mean nothing.",
"headline": "Suspect Dakota Theriot confesses to killing 5 in Louisiana, including parents: Police",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/suspect-d...including-000014968--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 30 04:19:20 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "\"His life is over\"\n\nUnless the governor recognizes his severe mental illness and issues clemency. That may happen at some point, I hope.",
"headline": "Suspect Dakota Theriot confesses to killing 5 in Louisiana, including parents: Police",
"url": "https://www.yahoo.com/gma/suspect-d...including-000014968--abc-news-topstories.html",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 30 02:59:57 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "That is because of his mental illness. The detectives were focused on subduing him rather than shooting an insane man to death.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 30 01:34:34 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Has nothing to do with race. The shooter was mentally unstable and made a terrible mistake. I think he should be given hospitalization instead of prison.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 30 01:31:40 UTC 2019"
},
{
"user_text": "Plead guilty in exchange for a reduced sentence. I'm thinking possibility of parole after 30 years in prison. Capital punishment is inhumane.",
"timestamp": "Wed Jan 30 01:30:09 UTC 2019"

I just seen that and was gonna make a thread brocel :feelshaha: I can't even stomach reading the comments, it's all so tiresome.

Look at this reddit post guys :soy:

Here's what I would do:
Regularly expose him to social situations from a young age.
Force him to do sports, try to find one he's good at.
Encourage him to do the bare minimum of studying and socialize rest of the time.
Put him on HGH, feeds him lots of high-protein high-quality food.
Make sure he has good breathing and sleeping posture.
Teach him redpill and looksmaxing, approaching girls at school.
Pay for plastic surgery if he has any major facial flaws.
Pay for him to go to a decent university and major in something not a sausagefest.
Check up on him and make sure he's not LDARing in his dorm room.

Look at this reddit post guys :soy:

Here's what I would do:
Regularly expose him to social situations from a young age.
Force him to do sports, try to find one he's good at.
Encourage him to do the bare minimum of studying and socialize rest of the time.
Put him on HGH, feeds him lots of high-protein high-quality food.
Make sure he has good breathing and sleeping posture.
Teach him redpill and looksmaxing, approaching girls at school.
Pay for plastic surgery if he has any major facial flaws.
Pay for him to go to a decent university and major in something not a sausagefest.
Check up on him and make sure he's not LDARing in his dorm room.
Meanwhile if it's a foid, just let her exist and do what she wants and be who she wants to be :soy:

Meanwhile if it's a foid, just let her exist and do what she wants and be who she wants to be :soy:
Yes but with a foid your legacy doesn't get passed on. A son is high risk high reward, opposite for daughter.

the only answer a bluepiller would accept is to encourage their son to be gay or tranny

The answer to thee?
EMRP!

Let the father choose husband, so that groom would be man of actual value, so that women would'nt chase chad, that uses and annoys them for his own entertainment
:soy::foidSoy:No, that's sexist patriachy misogyny
should just cover foid's heads the way they do falcons
until they have lost virginity to husband and given birth at least once

then they're safe to take the hood off :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

011712b29a696a1f32bcef79e677260c--falcons-image-search.jpg

encourage sons to take more showers:soy:

Let soyciety halfass the solutions and let inceldom grow. Let more and more normies get filled with bullet holes for the blood is on their hands

Simple don't reproduce if you're ugly/short and if you do, pay for all his plastic surgeries

JFL at the soys who think that this burgeoning epidemic of sexless, hopeless men is just going to vanish if they stop us from watching Jordan Peterson. :feelshaha:

Execute them at birth

Give Mk677 to your teenage son.

how do we protect our sons from becoming faggots tbh