Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel rants and verbally attacks strangers in public

As I incel I approve of his behalf. Fuck that foid esp when she said "fuck you too then". We will enslave you one day!!

is he that cuban guy? based. I want to see more of his vids if jewtube didnt remove them

He’s not even that bad looking :foidSoy:

He was based. I miss him he also rented about the j00s and he knew what we know.

Lol, I used to watch these live at the time, he was on the IP2 network. Sadly he didn't last long before the feds got him. I heard he's on probation now and will go to jail if he livestreams again.

I wouldn't loudly announce my virginity status in public, this will likely get you laughed at, but other than that he is based.

Man does it piss me off that he says "Elliot Rodgers". IT IS RODGER DAMN IT

Also that video, 9:25 that dude singing egg white AM song jfl

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=INwVUc47WDw

amazing, thats not even low inhibition thats no inhibition, extremely based

fcking panties on his face :lul:

very based he's funny

@Simba @Regenerator check out this based stuff

Lol, I used to watch these live at the time, he was on the IP2 network. Sadly he didn't last long before the feds got him. I heard he's on probation now and will go to jail if he livestreams again.
Só much for our heckin free soyciety:feelskek: BE a Lil good goy now! You muss respecc WHORES the-rapists hypno therappy

I respect this guy in the video

Smooth Sanchez was a real one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back