Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do women react when they see you?

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Do they stare at you in a weird way? Do they give you dirty looks or looks of disgust? Or they not even see you because you are so unattractive that you dont even exist?

Weird smirks underneath the noses (looks absolutely the same on different faces) or almost breaking their necks to look the other way.

I don't see women so I don't know.

I look pretty normal tbh. I'm just a manlet small framed curry (with light skin). I don't disgust women, but I don't make them wet either.

Was going to a grocery store, stacy foid behind the desk.
She accidentally laughter at me, when she saw my subhuman face. :feelsrope:

bro i swear they always do this face when i speak to them, like im creeping them out or someshit, life as a 1/10 trucel is indeed brutal:feelsrope:

Former female classmates when I saw them in public again gave me looks of pure disgust

They react like this

They act like I don’t exist unless I flash sum cash. Greedy gold digging hoes!

They flash out their tits and ask me to suck those nipples :feelsLightsaber:
Was going to a grocery store, stacy foid behind the desk.
She accidentally laughter at me, when she saw my subhuman face. :feelsrope:
brutal af :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I dont talk to w****

They either don’t even acknowledge my existence at all or they throw me a look of slight confusion with disgust

I'm not of any significance to them so they don't even look, I'm essentially a ghost to them.

Like I'm a murderer.

Their faces usually express a mix of surprise, disgust and confusion. And why are you asking, btw?
I mean, how do you imagine they should react when they see subhumans?

I don't see women so I don't know.
This tbh. And the cashiers/waitress/receptionist don't react at all, they just look at the screen or food or whatever.

They don't usually. I've had some fucked up interactions though. My favorite is when women just close their register at stores and walk away right when I approach them and then reopen it when I start to leave. Like could you be a little more subtle, please?

1.they dont look at me
2.if they do they try to look away asap

I'm 4 outta 10 at best, so jbs in my college usually treat me like a completely invisible being:incel::incel::banhammer::banhammer:. It's ovER

With a mixture of confusion and disgust that basically screams is this guy suppose to be human.

With indifference.

I don't leave home,comfy is all what i ask for.:feelshehe:

They look away/pretend I don’t exist.

Trick question; they don't see me.

Ghostcel status

im not outside often , and if i dont care

I'm ignored 95%+ of the time, except when I'm the only guy around with her in some desert area, then they get afraid.

Just today I was walking up a sloped street and there was a foid ahead of me, I noticed she increasing her pace to get distant from me.

Women don’t look at me, but I have some remembered where they looked at me with utter disgust, I felt unhuman. Saw some old classmate foids of me in public, and they just looked at me with hate and disgust

I am absolutely invisible except when in social situations where it makes them look bad to ignore me or shut down any input I make.

disgust / ignore you. thats brutal existence.

Do they stare at you in a weird way? Do they give you dirty looks or looks of disgust? Or they not even see you because you are so unattractive that you dont even exist?
Im usually just ignored as I dont even exist. I guess its better than being smirked at

they don't. They walk past me without a glance.