Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Of course, women will choose the bear over a nice guy because they are shallow creatures

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★

Look at this meme that I found on reddit. The women who choose the bear don't care about your personality or kindness, they will rather be with an animal than to be with a sub5 male, it's not a surprise. Don't expect these foids to make rational decisions because they are not rational thinkers. The bearpill says it all. And no matter how good of a person you are, women will not see you as a potential partner if you don't meet one of these 3 requirements, 1)good looks, 2)status, or 3)wealth. Women don't give a shit if you self-improve, they will disregard your good qualities if you don't meet their unreasonable standards.

Last edited:
View attachment 1153804
Look at this meme that I found on reddit. The women who choose the bear don't care about your personality or kindness, they will rather be with an animal than to be with a sub5 male, it's not a surprise. Don't expect these foids to make rational decisions because they are not rational thinkers. The bearpill says it all. And no matter how good of a person you are, women will not see you as a potential partner if you don't meet one of these 3 requirements, 1)good looks, 2)status, or 3)wealth.
dogpill/animal-pill is proven again

When foids say bear they are picking it over a Sub 5 male if someone asked them Bear or Chad they would pick Chad of course because he is attractive

When foids say bear they are picking it over a Sub 5 male if someone asked them Bear or Chad they would pick Chad of course because he is attractive
Brutal foids would rather be mauled by a bear than be with an unattractive guy.

View attachment 1153804
Look at this meme that I found on reddit. The women who choose the bear don't care about your personality or kindness, they will rather be with an animal than to be with a sub5 male, it's not a surprise. Don't expect these foids to make rational decisions because they are not rational thinkers. The bearpill says it all. And no matter how good of a person you are, women will not see you as a potential partner if you don't meet one of these 3 requirements, 1)good looks, 2)status, or 3)wealth. Women don't give a shit if you self-improve, they will disregard your good qualities if you don't meet their unreasonable standards.
1 water
2 why you guys give attention to this bullshit of the bear ?

But here's a video of this really nice bear giving a man a new makeover! They're not all bad! (nsfw)

The fact they would rather be with a bear than a man will only accelerate the gender war to happen faster.

I mean when I am riding my e bike through the woods I let them fucking learn the hard way and the survivors will be struck with severe PTSD watching their friend get eaten alive

If a woman ask you for anything, tell her to go ask a bear and not bother you.

If a woman ask you for anything, tell her to go ask a bear and not bother you.
:foidSoy::"Can you get me the item on the self"

:feelskek::"Ask a grizzly bear not me"

View attachment 1153804
Its a retarded meme, a bear will skin them alive and eat their soft parts and avoid damaging vital organs for a long term to make them suffer and die an agonizing death. Tbh, they should really go out with a bear, dumb retards deserve to suffer wraith of the natural selection.

I feel compelled to post this again. You'd be hardpressed to be find an animal foids don't prefer the company of over sub 5 men.

That bear would feast for at least a month on their corpses. Stupid retarded foids JFL

Bearpill foid irl

Brutal foids would rather be mauled by a bear than be with an unattractive guy.
More like have their whore face mauled by teeth then crushed to pineapples against jungle infested pavement full of cockroaches. Heckle Yeah hoe

Abusive Chad > bear > sub-5 nice male