Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you be mean as possible towards fat women w/o getting fired?(srs)

B

bcroger

Major
★★
-We have Pizza Thursday every other Thursday at work. Used to be Friday, but now we get to work from home on Fridays.

Anyways, yesterday that same fat, 50 something year old, rostie, obese, Mexican pig at work approached me in my cubicle . She said "would you like another slice johnny" I said, "no I don't want to gain too much weight, but thanks. " She walked away.

-Told a fat foid " I try not to eat out too much because I don't want to gain too much weight."

-One time I said "I almost never eat desert" when these 2 fat ladies were talking about making desert.

I always throw shade at them. In addition, I never talk to obese women.

What are some ways that you do it?

fakecel, has a job

-We have Pizza Thursday every other Thursday at work. Used to be Friday, but now we get to work from home on Fridays.

Anyways, yesterday that same fat, 50 something year old, rostie, obese, Mexican pig at work approached me in my cubicle . She said "would you like another slice johnny" I said, "no I don't want to gain too much weight, but thanks. " She walked away.

-Told a fat foid " I try not to eat out too much because I don't want to gain too much weight."

-One time I said "I almost never eat desert" when these 2 fat ladies were talking about making desert.

based, personally I wont go near women
fakecel, has a job
I dont know it could be possible

If she's offering you another slice she doesn't seem that bad tbh. How about you bang her instead of trying to do this passive aggressive shit.

That’s what I do, just throw shade directed at yourself but they will know it applies to them too.

View attachment 938916
If she's offering you another slice she doesn't seem that bad tbh. How about you bang her instead of trying to do this passive aggressive shit.
That was pretty nice of her to offer him a slice, maybe the pizza was going quickly or something and she wanted to make sure he got one. Idk. Seems like an opportunity to have a friendly interaction, which many of us are starved from

That was pretty nice of her to offer him a slice, maybe the pizza was going quickly or something and she wanted to make sure he got one. Idk. Seems like an opportunity to have a friendly interaction, which many of us are starved from
Yeah, a nice gesture like that would honestly be the highlight of my month.

Why are ppl on this thread mad at me?

Foids treat sub 7 men like chit all the time, why can't we say the same about OBESE women (foids who CHOOSE to be obese?)

Why are ppl on this thread mad at me?

Foids treat sub 7 men like chit all the time, why can't we say the same about OBESE women (foids who CHOOSE to be obese?)
I'm not mad at all I'm just saying if she's nice to you I don't see the point in fucking with them. If they're being bitchy or you have this loud obnoxious neighbour that's a different story.

Why are all these simps mad at me? Foids treat "creepy guys" ( sub 7 men, and men who are under 5'9") like chit all the time, why can't we say the same about OBESE women (foids who CHOOSE to be obese)?

You don't have an issue with women treating "creepy guys" worse.

Last edited:
I'm not mad at all I'm just saying if she's nice to you I don't see the point in fucking with them. If they're being bitchy or you have this loud obnoxious neighbour that's a different story.
Foids treat "creepy guys" ( sub 7 men, and men who are under 5'9") like chit all the time, why can't we say the same about OBESE women (foids who CHOOSE to be obese)

Society seems to take 0 issue with women treating "creepy guys" worse; but god forbit WE discriminate against OBESE women, we are the monsters.

Last edited:
I personally choose to discriminate against obese women. Thats my personal right.

Foids treat "creepy guys" ( sub 7 men, and men who are under 5'9") like chit all the time, why can't we say the same about OBESE women (foids who CHOOSE to be obese)

Society(and even ppl here) seems to take 0 issue with women treating "creepy guys" worse; but god forbit WE discriminate against OBESE women, we are the monsters. They have the legal right to discriminate against "creepy" guys but I have the legal right to discriminate against fat pigs.

Why are all these simps mad at me? Foids treat "creepy guys" ( sub 7 men, and men who are under 5'9") like chit all the time, why can't we say the same about OBESE women (foids who CHOOSE to be obese)?

You don't have an issue with women treating "creepy guys" worse.
You're behaving like a foid rn

Watch all seasons of married with children and you'll have plenty of ammunition

You're behaving like a foid rn
If they treat US like chit, why not treat them like chit as well? You sound like a simp.

You have 0 issue with women treating "creepy guys" worse; but god forbit WE discriminate against OBESE women, we are the monsters.

If they treat US like chit, why not treat them like chit as well? You sound like a simp.

You have 0 issue with women treating "creepy guys" worse; but god forbit WE discriminate against OBESE women, we are the monsters.
Two wrongs don't make a right, foid.

Two wrongs don't make a right, foid.
Aren't you also discriminating against women by calling them "foids?" If you don't like when women are insulted, why are you even on this site?

Besides, if foids did not treat "creepy guys" ( sub 7 men, and men who are under 5'9") like chit all the time, I would not have to discriminate against fat women.

Aren't you also discriminating against women by calling them "foids?" If you don't like when women are insulted, why are you even on this site?

Besides, if foids did not treat "creepy guys" ( sub 7 men, and men who are under 5'9") like chit all the time, I would not have to discriminate against fat women.
Well yeah, it's not cool, that foids treat us uggos like shit. But just because someone else is acting like a jerk, doesn't mean you have to. You're better than that. Don't turn into the thing you hate.

Well yeah, it's not cool, that foids treat us uggos like shit. But just because someone else is acting like a jerk, doesn't mean you have to. You're better than that. Don't turn into the thing you hate.
Men(or creepy guys as foids call them) can't control the fact that they are born under 5'9" or that they are sub 7 (provided that they are not fat)

Obese women can control their disgusting weight.

What I am doing is FAR better than discriminating against ugly men. I am discriminating against them over something that THEY can control.

Look at how women treat unattractive and ethnic men. Look at how they treat this 5'7" black guy. I am actually being KIND by discriminating against ONLY obese women for something they have 100% control over (their weight)

see: 4:15. A woman refuses to shake hands with the black man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zerxz9E2LCE

14:16 girl tells black guy to "fukk off". This guy also gets rejected by every girl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBINg9ijKw

Look at how women treat unattractive and ethnic men. Look at how they treat this 5'7" black guy. I am actually being KIND by discriminating against ONLY obese women for something they have 100% control over (their weight)

see: 4:15. A woman refuses to shake hands with the black man.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zerxz9E2LCE

14:16 girl tells black guy to "fukk off". This guy also gets rejected by every girl.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfBINg9ijKw

Of course, because Women don't want to be approached by a sub 5. It is what it is. Discriminating females doesn't help, you're just perpetuating the cycle of hurt and discrimination.

Of course, because Women don't want to be approached by a sub 5. It is what it is. Discriminating females doesn't help, you're just perpetuating the cycle of hurt and discrimination.
I have to do it. I have every right to discriminate against fat women. If they are that mean towards men for what they can't control (being sub 5'9" or being sub 7) then I have to be mean towards them for something that they CAN (being obese). Clearly I am against bullying and harassment though

Why do you care so much if I say chit about fat women anyways? Are you trying to be some saint?

I have to do it. I have every right to discriminate against fat women. If they are that mean towards men for what they can't control (being sub 5'9" or being sub 7) then I have to be mean towards them for something that they CAN (being obese). Clearly I am against bullying and harassment though

Why do you care so much if I say chit about fat women anyways? Are you trying to be some saint?
Yeah, buddy, we all have our own tastes and preferences. Being a douchebag to someone because of their weight ain't gonna make you any taller or handsomer. It's not some divine justice or karma balance. So, you don't like fat chicks? Cool. And why do I care? I ain't no saint, mate. I just know that being a jerk never got anyone anywhere good. Simple as that.

Yeah, buddy, we all have our own tastes and preferences. Being a douchebag to someone because of their weight ain't gonna make you any taller or handsomer. It's not some divine justice or karma balance. So, you don't like fat chicks? Cool. And why do I care? I ain't no saint, mate. I just know that being a jerk never got anyone anywhere good. Simple as that.
I understand where you are coming from , but I have to do it. After I see the way that women treat ugly men, I got to do something. I will just make crude jokes at them, refuse to look at them and discriminate against them.

Also, just watching those obese, giant whales who can barely walk just annoys me. I don't know why, but it just does. Some of them are so fat they probably can't even wipe their own ass.

Sorry, but I got to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back