Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with romantic frustration ?

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
How do you cope with romantic frustration I’m running outta ways to cope with being romantically frustrated

I can’t take it anymore

Video gaaaames

Keep calm and LDAR

There is no point in romance as a non Chad, you will never experience love anyway, so what you want to do with romance? Romance without love is just role play

I just dont think of anything, sometimes i wake up with nightmares and scenarios of me with my oneitis in my head. sometimes i just play games.

There is no point in romance as a non Chad, you will never experience love anyway, so what you want to do with romance? Romance without love is just role play
agreed

How do you cope with romantic frustration I’m running outta ways to cope with being romantically frustrated
I have recently found zazen meditation, it is closest to death you are going to get

Romance is impossible for us so I don't even think about it, I never found that particular genre to be interesting anyways.

As for sex, I have decided to embrace a moderately ascetic life in which I distract myself from woes and pains of little importance through reading, and the association with like-minded people (online).
me too I read the bible who do you associate with?

This, YouTube, the Bloc discord, and KNEWZ.

These are the only online spaces that I frequent.

Reddit, 4chan, Wizard kun; they are all boring places to browse content.
o.k thank you for the info will join these as well may I follow you?

I accumulate loads of hobbies.

this video helped me.
honestly brandon's advice is priceless

playing sad music on guitar

I can’t take it anymore

Romance is impossible for us so I don't even think about it, I never found that particular genre to be interesting anyways.

As for sex, I have decided to embrace a moderately ascetic life in which I distract myself from woes and pains of little importance through reading, and the association with like-minded people (online).

Keep calm and LDAR
1B503CFB DA29 4713 9EDE 043220E6C73A

Romance is dead nigga. Didn't you get the memo?

Bitches are fucking multiple men, fucking on the first date and just opening their legs on the regular to anyone and everyone. Just look around you, jfl.

Romance is dead nigga. Didn't you get the memo?

Bitches are fucking multiple men, fucking on the first date and just opening their legs on the regular to anyone and everyone. Just look around you, jfl.
not to us incels though, we want some love too

there is no cope. you can coom or vidyamax or workmax to temporarily forget. but it's brutal

Buy a rope and go play hangman outside the Stacey that rejected you, make her hate herself for life

By learning shit every day in 3D such as likeness sculptures, character art, mastering environment art and other things. My goal rn is to make a VR harem game for myself :feelsohh: The 3D modeling world is really wide, everyone should give it a try

I just numb myself with hookers, youtbe and forums. But the pain is always there. I can only distract myself for so long before it comes back.

you just find new copes, at least for the next 8yrs.

the big reset will happen anywhere from 2022 to 2030
everyone will be affected, even chad!!