Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you feel about the Israel Palestine conflict?

Whose side are you on?

• Israel

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Palestine

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Just curious.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about some arabcels half way across the world from me.
What are they fighting over,who's a bigger truecel?

People who claim to be true Israelites are killing displaced people. Their american and european cousins refuse to cover it seriously in the media.

Israel needs to be defeated

I'm a Nazi and a white supremacist. I want the Jewish cabal deported to Israel and their influence ended. When it comes to the Middle East? Israel has my support. They don't need to bribe and blackmail our pedophile politicians to ensure support from me going forward. The middle east is a fucking shit hole and Israel is the most civilised part of it.

Palestine isn't a real country,so....

Over it. The fighting will never stop. Assholes on both sides. Israel is at least a democracy, so there's that. But the Palestinians need their own country, too. Or nuke the entire region and be done with all of them.